Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do you do?

omarg

Just wondering what you all do here in the MIA. Work? School? Im at U of M law finishing my second year. Believe it or not, that leaves me plenty of time to screw around...and go out! Anyways, do most of you live and work on the beach? Just curious how people are surviving.

--Omar

Guest shannon_coolj.

getting a public relations degree at fiu....about to begin my internship at a great miami club!

oh yeah, and i write for the best website in miami--cooljunkie....and the best website in atlanta---lunarmagazine.com....and the best int'l girls website--coolgrrrls.com

whew, where do we find the time to go clubbing?

Guest digital7

who is www.cooljunkie.com anyways?  :-X

lol.. I kid! I kid! :D

I just recently started work last week for a wireless distributor here in Miami. Hopefully if all goes well, I could land the southeast regional manager position in a couple months. I love to spin rekkidz on my spare time. It's one of my passions. I also help moderate a couple of boards..

Guest jcastmia

HI Everyone. Alright im in the Caost Guard. I love this site, and the little incentives that being a member have. I've only been a member for a couple weeks but have been to just about every event you Junkies throw out there. I dont have a particular taste in music as long as you can dance to it. :D

OK the Coast Guard is my employer. I plan on going to school in the fall to start my degree in public relations, with a minor in the Culinary arts which i already Possess. :)

I love the way this site is set up and the way your crew keeps us all informed. thanks :)

Guest sarahcj

Welcome to the board and glad you like the site. We are a pretty friendly crew here!

(Oh back to the thread topic and I also run a nightlife website and write screenplays in my sparetime)