Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar - NY - Reviews anyone?

Guest muchomota43

Guest muchomota43

Thinking about hitting Crobar in NY next Saturday and I've heard mixed reviews. Any locals have some accurate descriptions and thoughts?

LOL

Guest JMT

i asked a while ago but here it is again.....

pregunta hypothetical: one night only to go out in NYC...

avalon, crobar, or _____ ???

avalon, crobar, or _____  ???

Realistically it all depends on the talent for the night...one of them is sure to have something going on that you would be most intrigued to go to, ya know.

Guest Idreamofdancing

I love this post...pregunta hyptothetical....adorable

Guest Idreamofdancing

Avalon, crobar, or 20 Stuy Oval....yes, we are putting Stuy Town on the map...bringing back good old fashioned apt. fun

Guest JMT

Realistically it all depends on the talent for the night...one of them is sure to have something going on that you would be most intrigued to go to, ya know.  

Evan and Aryn, outside of the talent on a given night, all things equal, which is your favorite club? ex: if you could see your 1 favorite dj at any of them, which club?

Evan and Aryn, outside of the talent on a given night, all things equal, which is your favorite club?  ex: if you could see your 1 favorite dj at any of them, which club?

good question. I'd love to see my favorite DJ spinning on the STAGE, not the elevated DJ booth, at Crobar...with a 21+ crowd of course...and I'd be sure to get a spot next to one of the speakers cuz some of the sound is lost in that massive place!

Guest joeygk

Evan's fav club in NYC is Webster Hall --- he enters in the weekly hot body contest every Friday & nobody, I mean nobody does the guido fist pump dance quite like the EVjunkie ---- WORK IT OUT! ;) ;D

Evan's fav club in NYC is Webster Hall --- he enters in the weekly hot body contest every Friday & nobody, I mean nobody does the guido fist pump dance quite like the EVjunkie ---- WORK IT OUT!  ;) ;D

100% true. You didn't win any money though Ev, you big liar. You just got an autographed Ivan Van Dahl hat and a lifetime supply of glowsticks...

;D

100% true.  You didn't win any money though Ev, you big liar.  You just got an autographed Ivan Van Dahl hat and a lifetime supply of glowsticks...

;D

Balthazar and Goomba Johnny did so hand me $500! I swear! I even got to give a shout out on KTU