Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PM's St. Paddy's Day Party Review...

Guest Idreamofdancing

WTF?!?!?! Ive licked both and there is NO WAY they taste the same. LMAO!!! :D

Hot.

You know it, baby doll...Tim I can't wait for Armin...I am going to rip that dance floor to shreds. ;D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Idreamofdancing

WTF?!?!?! Ive licked both and there is NO WAY they taste the same. LMAO!!! :D

Hot.

You know it, baby doll...Tim I can't wait for Armin...I am going to rip that dance floor to shreds. ;D

WEEEE are going to rip it to shreds...i cant wait!!

Yes, major correction, WEeee, now that Ev and I have finally connected on the dance floor...Friday night at Avalon, Evan and I finally became one on the dance floor...the night was filled with smiles, laughs and beat-to-beat dance reciprocity...does that make sense..sounds good..anyways..yes..Ev, Tim and the whole NYC crew will be making moves at the Roxy :o

Guest Idreamofdancing

WAIT A MINUTE...Aryn, you were there and we never met!!! How did that happen? Any pics of you on GDJB?

Yes, I was there, I know, so annoying...do you have the pic of us at pvd where you are hugging Tim? I am in the front next to Rebecca, making a bizarro face, like i'm trying to suck up bugs from the air...not sure what GDJB is...but I can send ones.

Guest LeVeL

I'm blushing ;)...we met so briefly on the dance floor....it was at pvd right?

No I think @ Tiesto's night......Evan introduced me to his roomate which I suppose is you.

I'm blushing ;)...we met so briefly on the dance floor....it was at pvd right?

No I thin @ Tiesto's night......Evan introduced me to his roomate which I suppose is you.

Nooo, that was rebecca, my old roommate.

And aryn!! beat-to-beat dance floor reciprocity! that is , honestly, the absolutely best way to describe it. you captured it and i will refer to it always as just that. congrats, baby you are an excellent writer...

Guest LeVeL

Nooo, that was rebecca, my old roommate.

And aryn!! beat-to-beat dance floor reciprocity! that is , honestly, the absolutely best way to describe it. you captured it and i will refer to it always as just that. congrats, baby you are an excellent writer...

Ooops wrong roomate........dam it Evan you dont know how to introduce.......lol( I still think she's hot for a girl to admit what she did is a sexy thing)

Guest Idreamofdancing

Aryn's easy to spot on the dance floor. She's normally elevated 6-8 inches off the ground for 4-8 hours.

:P

hahahhaahahha...i love that

• 2 weeks later...

time to resurrect one of CJ NY's best threads (self-proclaimed)

UPDATE:

Aryn's mom did a google search on Aryn for shits and giggles, and then she called let her know that this came up:

(go all the way to the bottom, last row of pics, the one in the middle)

http://www.randyjonesworld.com/gallery1.htm

Apparently Randy (Cowboy from the Village People) decided to post one a picture up that his friend took...

too funny. You'll see that 3rd row up from the bottom---the pic to the right--- that guy with Randy is Keith Collins, the boy who the disco balls fell on in Spider Room last week (remember the page 6 article I posted)

time to resurrect one of CJ NY's best threads (self-proclaimed)

UPDATE:

Aryn's mom did a google search on Aryn for shits and giggles, and then she called let her know that this came up:

(go all the way to the bottom, last row of pics, the one in the middle)

http://www.randyjonesworld.com/gallery1.htm

Apparently Randy (Cowboy from the Village People) decided to post one a picture up that his friend took...

too funny. You'll see that 3rd row up from the bottom---the pic to the right--- that guy with Randy is Keith Collins, the boy who the disco balls fell on in Spider Room last week (remember the page 6 article I posted)

Good Lord! Aryn looks SMOKIN in that pic! Nice!