Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tim vs TimOConnell

haha. Dimaggio had this same problem. He thought when he met Tim at the conference. He thought it was Tim Oconnell.

Let me break it down for you:

Tim is my Tim...Tim Gibson to be precise. he lives in Boston and is a best friend of mine. Tim is from Kanata, Canada (yes, that is actually pronounced Canada, Canada....how funny is that??)

Tim O'Connell is a DJ here in NYC. They are two separate entities.

Guest timoconnell

Right on guys. Sorry about the confusion. You nailed it EV. I'm Tim O'Connell. NY Junkie and DJ. I'll put a jpeg up soon so you can distinguish me from Superman Tim. Hey Tim...I'm Tim, nice to meet you.

Stop teasing me. BTW...I TOTALLY forgot to tell you at Tiesto...

I LOVE the way you dance. You are so carefree and happy...it makes me smile. ;D

Just thought you should know. :-*

are you kidding me? Do you have ANY idea how much a comment like that means to me? I have so many self concious issues with dancing (well I used to....) because two people close to me told me I dance weird and that had a big effect on me...since dancing is my absolute favorite activity in the world...

thanx :-*

are you kidding me?   Do you have ANY idea how much a comment like that means to me?  I have so many self concious issues with dancing (well I used to....) because two people close to me told me I dance weird and that had a big effect on me...since dancing is my absolute favorite activity in the world...

thanx  :-*

No way! I love that you are totally in your own world. Did you know that you smile when you dance? And everybody around you feels the positive energy that you exude. Ok, its official, we need to clone you! ;)Ugh...come back!!!

No way! I love that you are totally in your own world. Did you know that you smile when you dance? And everybody around you feels the positive energy that you exude. Ok, its official, we need to clone you!  ;)Ugh...come back!!!

wow...that's amazing and I have never felt priviledged when it comes to dancing...that might be one of the best compliments I personally could receive. xoxoxo thank you

Right on guys. Sorry about the confusion. You nailed it EV. I'm Tim O'Connell. NY Junkie and DJ. I'll put a jpeg up soon so you can distinguish me from Superman Tim. Hey Tim...I'm Tim, nice to meet you.

Hey Tim...Tim here...nice to meet you too.

What a great Friday for me...Marcus Schulz blasting on DI in the office...no work planned for the weekend...nice dinner plans for the night AND my name being the subject of a CJ thread...I am in heaven right now - I feel like Evan.

(I am kidding...kinda...)

And yes, I was raised in Kanata, Ontario, Canada - it's a small 50k pop suburb outside of Ottawa (the nation's capital). I get it - ha ha - they sound the same. ::)