Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snowing?

Guest endymion

Guest endymion

So I find out that it's snowing up there today after Nick and I book our flight to NYC. I obviously didn't think this through if there is going to be solid water all over the place when I'm there. I'm allergic to cold. Is it going to be a real rude shock when I get off of that plane?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EV come back! Ill keep you nice and warm in South Florida! ;)

you dontr understand! with the dramatic climate change, im sick again...today I woke up with the worst body aches known to man -- left work at 4:30 and have been in bed since. Im sitting in bed with my laptop as we speak---just caught up on the sopranos and am watching the season finale of curb for the third time. I was supposed to go to a very special party tonite and now everyone is there but me. I dont even think im gonna be able to enjoy st. pattys day. ---

anyway, yes it's snowing, although i imagine it is an isolated incident and the weather will probably be in hte 50s when you come.

I am far from a winter person, either, Ryan. In fact, I hate winter with a passion, and Ive always said that in a perfect world, one could spend 6 months in New York and 6 months in South Florida...I hate NYC in the winter SO much...

but, obviously there are so many amazing things to do and see here, it gives us NY'ers inspiration to brave the cold, the rats in the subways, the slushy puddles that ruin our BRAND new New Balance sneakers (as did happen to me today...), the wind that turns our umbrellas inside out and that stink that emanates from wet garbage piled up on the side of the street.

I'm depressed....

So I find out that it's snowing up there today after Nick and I book our flight to NYC.  I obviously didn't think this through if there is going to be solid water all over the place when I'm there.  I'm allergic to cold.  Is it going to be a real rude shock when I get off of that plane?

you'll be fine. you're going to have fun! there wont be solid water, i promise. come on, dont be a bitch, you're coming to nyc...strap it on and bring a coat.

Guest endymion

Evan I'm sorry to hear that you're sick, I'm ill too. I'm pinning responsibility for that on Carisa. Serves you right though, for taunting me last night after I was crying about not being able to go out in NYC on a Monday. 'Nya, nya, I'm going out, NYC on Monday night is sooo much fun', and now you have body aches. Coincidence? I think not.

I grew up in Florida, this solid water issue is going to be a big problem for me. My plan is winter in South Beach, summer in Malibu. I could maybe be convinced to work NYC into rotation if somebody were to hypothetically show me that the place is fun enough for that.

Too bad we're all too ill for adventure. Tragic.

Guest endymion

No damnit, that was exactly the 'wrong way' that I was afraid of!

Carisa is going to just scar my reputation, I can see it happening already.  And all I get from her is bronchitis.  So wrong.

Guest JMT
No damnit, that was exactly the 'wrong way' that I was afraid of!

Carisa is going to just scar my reputation, I can see it happening already.  And all I get from her is bronchitis.  So wrong.

LOL, its ok man, we've all been there at one point. ;D

Guest endymion
you hooker, you did hook up with him!

Evan you're just jealous cause you saw her first.

Did the blizzard that I keep hearing about stop yet? I really am worried. I grew up in Florida. "hot" to me is 100 degrees, 95 percent humidity. "cold" to me is 60 degrees. I own no warm clothes. I have successfully boycotted cold places that don't have ski slopes for my whole life so far. I really am afraid.

Guest endymion
borrow a hat.  keep your melon warm.

Oh shit that's right. See I don't even own a 'normal' hat. Man, what have I done? Maybe I should let Nick deal with you NYC people and I'll just help with LA (in the summer) and San Juan and Miami and places where DYING FROM HYPOTHERMIA is not an issue to consider.

OMG...you are both soooooooooooooooooo wrong!!!! LMAO!!!  ;D I love you both but never had my lips (or any other body part) on either of you!!!  :P;)

The three of you need your own forum - [glow=pink,2,300]LOVEJUNKIES[/glow] - kinda like a jdate for house music lovers...

How cute... ;D ;D ;D

OMG...you are both soooooooooooooooooo wrong!!!! LMAO!!!  ;D I love you both but never had my lips (or any other body part) on either of you!!!  :P;)

hahaha! too funny. I love you guys.

There is NO blizzard here, mere flurries. God what a pussy you are being Ryan! Strap it on and shut yer cakehole, cuz youre coming to the greatest city in the USA and the weather will be just fine...you arent arriving til next wednesday...there is NO snow accumulation here. xo