Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wheres EvJunkie?

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Yo Ev you finally made it home tothe NY, I hope you doing ok man. I know Miami was a blur for all of us. It was cool meeting you and the fellow NY junkies you guys know how to party.

Keep the vibe up overthere in NYC , I soon will run threw your streets. Crobar will be my destination.

Guest endymion

There were two specific people that I wanted to meet all week long. Carisa, and Evan. I met Carisa for about 45 seconds on Friday and never saw her again, and all I got from Evan was texts all week long.

No fair, man.

I fuckin love you guys.  You make me feel like a rockstar 8)

Ryan it is extremely disappointing that we didnt get to meet up....you were at the top of my list as well....dont fret, i'll be back in miami at other times besides the conference....next time im down for work i will call you right away....and we'll strap it on and paint the town together.  Very Necessary.

Things are back to normal here in nyc.  The weather is pretty pleasant, thank god...

I cant stop thinking about my night on sunday night @ Space...Carisa and Luis, I wish you guys could have stayed with me....and john , why, why didnt we meet either?  this is bullshit!

I posted a novel report on my wmc experience in the miami forum.   ;) I feel like a nerd.

anyway, Dimaggio, call me when you get settled. Ive got a few "?'s for you. (of course!) ;)

Yo Ev you finally made it home tothe NY, I hope you doing ok man. I know Miami was a blur for all of us. It was cool meeting you and the fellow NY junkies you guys know how to party.

Keep the vibe up overthere in NYC , I soon will run threw your streets. Crobar will be my destination.

L- Crobar will be OUR destination, and trust me my friend, we will have plenty of room to groove on that dance floor---you can fit 5 Club Spaces in there!

Guest trancelator

Ev, I'm going there next month and need to check out the NYC scene. I see you're a big PVD fan (I agree he was sooooo disappointing at Space) and like Nick Warren, judging by your reaction to missing him at Nerve. What clubs do you recommend in NYC??

Ev, I'm going there next month and need to check out the NYC scene.   I see you're a big PVD fan (I agree he was sooooo disappointing at Space) and like Nick Warren, judging by your reaction to missing him at Nerve. What clubs do you recommend in NYC??

hehe 8) what weekend are you coming exactly? I'll tell yo what's going on and will definitely, as long as im in town, bring you to some places or at least steer you in the right direction! Dont miss Crobar or Avalon (ther former limelgiht) for sure. I mean, there are so many terrific places for you to check out...trust me, NYC is fkin electric these days, you're gonna shit yourself! gimme dates.

Guest trancelator

I'm there the weekend of 4/16 (Fri). Hopefully, I can be there Thursday and return on Monday. I've got to go to a wedding on 4/17 so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it won't take out too much of my time away from enjoying the city.

Guest endymion
Ummm...YOU didnt show to Nick Warren at Nerve!!!! :P

Yes I did indeed. You didn't want to see me by then. Trust me on that.

Guest endymion

By "yes I did indeed", I was trying to agree with you that I did not go. That's how screwed up and sick I am right now, I can't even seem to manage to clearly agree with anybody.

I am wrecked, every day since Friday morning at full speed and then dealing with details yesterday after everybody left. Today I can barely move or talk or type. Stick a fork in me I'm done damnit.

By "yes I did indeed", I was trying to agree with you that I did not go.  That's how screwed up and sick I am right now, I can't even seem to manage to clearly agree with anybody.

I am wrecked, every day since Friday morning at full speed and then dealing with details yesterday after everybody left.  Today I can barely move or talk or type.  Stick a fork in me I'm done damnit.

All good my dear. :-*