Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry in NYC Party Report???

Guest djdimaggio
Ev?

DiMaggio?

Anyone?

It's 11:30 am and I haven't seen anything!  This leads me to conclude that either (i) the party sucked, or (ii) it's still going on and people haven't got to their computers yet...!!!

??? ??? ???

[glow=red,2,300]I wuz workin' on a new track, possibly for conference, when E & A called me...they said they'd call back when they were leaving but my phone never rang and the next time I looked at my watch, it was like 4:30, so I guess they may have went but I dunno...[/glow]

Saturday night Ferry Corsten spun a set at Avalon....6 hours straight....I didnt stay the wntire time, as I was not feeling the crowd there at all....the crowd was a major disappointment for me...the dancefloor was so packed, and there was no room to dance....while we tried to dance there....I was constantly knocked to the side and meathead, obnoxious dudes were driving me crazy. Most of my crew died after PVD...so at Ferry it was just me, Aryn, and one of Aryn's colleagues from Pompano---the two of them were clearly the single most strikingly sexy and beautiful girls there....I cant explain how annoying it was that so many idiot guys were trying to talk to them, touch them, dance with them....I constantly felt like I was getting pushed to the side....so we managed to convince the bouncer to let us up on the stage where people had tables...(He was adamant about not letting us...until I said in his ear that I was trying to get the two of them to come home with me and this would really help if he let us up there." )

SO up on stage it was soooo much better. Much more room, he dropped the celestial new bootleg made of that BT track....oy I lost it when that came on....then Ligaya, another fav of mine ... never heard it live and everyone was goin crazy! I danced for a few hours with my friend Robby who showed up---then he went home, and then i saw that the girls met some boys from Israel and I had no one to dance with and I was really exhausted from the night before...I left around 4am....but aryn stayed til the end and said the entire show was even better than PVD the night before, which I simply cant imagine, but I trust her judgment, but i cant imagine....Lots of trax from the Ferry 1-1-04 space set were spun.

all in all, it was an incredible weekend in gotham. at any given moment one could have danced to pvd, ferry, Murk boys, danny howells, layo and bushwacka, and more. I love New York