Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday, February 28th, 2 Great Events

Well I know the big boyz will be seeing Oscar G at Spirit....I really would like to be at this party as well.....however I am going to see Ferry Corsten at Avalon.   :D  

LONG LIVE FAIRY TRANCE

kidding.  

But I am really loving the new style of 80's electro-trance he is spinning...it's pretty cool if you ask me...If any of you heard his radio 1 set a few weeks  back you'd have noticed a big change .... apparently he is done with the lame trance and moving on.  Im glad.

But I have yet to go to Spirit....which is pretty strange that i have yet to go to a new nightclub that has been open for months now.  I definitely want to stop by for a night like Oscar...not the B n T stuff that seems to be taking it over , though.   :(  

you would all be so proud of me, I didnt go out last night....and I spent the entire day today shopping in SoHo and got some tantalizing new threads....and a few fun accessories .  fuckin SoHo rules for shopping....I cant even deal with it....N/R stop at Prince is like the gate to heaven....mmm....tasty, but not as tasty as one of the Kenneth Cole employees on Broadway...man im just too  much of a pussy to approach though, and when I actually tried my face got red and Jess made fun of me...i flipped out and fled Soho, solo... :(

THE END, hope you got a kick.

Well I know the big boyz will be seeing Oscar G at Spirit....I really would like to be at this party as well.....however I am going to see Ferry Corsten at Avalon.   :D  

LONG LIVE FAIRY TRANCE

kidding.  

But I am really loving the new style of 80's electro-trance he is spinning...it's pretty cool if you ask me...If any of you heard his radio 1 set a few weeks  back you'd have noticed a big change .... apparently he is done with the lame trance and moving on.  Im glad.

But I have yet to go to Spirit....which is pretty strange that i have yet to go to a new nightclub that has been open for months now.  I definitely want to stop by for a night like Oscar...not the B n T stuff that seems to be taking it over , though.   :(  

you would all be so proud of me, I didnt go out last night....and I spent the entire day today shopping in SoHo and got some tantalizing new threads....and a few fun accessories .  fuckin SoHo rules for shopping....I cant even deal with it....N/R stop at Prince is like the gate to heaven....mmm....tasty, but not as tasty as one of the Kenneth Cole employees on Broadway...man im just too  much of a pussy to approach though, and when I actually tried my face got red and Jess made fun of me...i flipped out and fled Soho, solo... :(

THE END, hope you got a kick.

Awesome story...I can see it happening. hahahaha... ;D

Guest joeygk

Correction >>>> 3 massive parties >>>>

All the kool kidz will be rokkin' out @Centro-fly while Layo&Bushwacka destroy the dance floor!

The boys are back in town - and if you missed their two sets in NYC last year, than you have no excuse this time around.  L&B never dissappoint.   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Matter/:Form presents:

Layo & Bushwacka! (XL, End Recordings, UK)

Francis Harris (Matter/:Form)

@ Centro Fly Feb. 28th!

DEBUT MIX ALBUM "All Night Long" to be released on March 9th!