Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Time Out New York, This Week...

Bruce Tantum and fellow writers at TONY have put together a nice little package of features this week....the cover story being all about the new proposal on the table by Ms. Dykstra...(her pic is there too, she looks like such a sweet lady)

There is also a weak cursory interview with Peter Gatien at the end. Dont get your hopes up for a good read on that one...it isnt very introspective, but still kinda cool to hear what he has to say (hasnt spoken to NY Press since being deported)

regardless, the articles are definitely worth a read for some background for newbies to nyc and a refresher for the oldies (dimaggio) ;)

Bruce Tantum and fellow writers at TONY have put together a nice little package of features this week....the cover story being all about the new proposal on the table by Ms. Dykstra...(her pic is there too, she looks like such a sweet lady)

There is also a weak cursory interview with Peter Gatien at the end.  Dont get your hopes up for a good read on that one...it isnt very introspective, but still kinda cool to hear what he has to say (hasnt spoken to NY Press since being deported)

regardless, the articles are definitely worth a read for some background for newbies to nyc and a refresher for the oldies (dimaggio) ;)

What's the deal with the movie "Party Monster" - is it any good? Have been meaning to see it.

Guest djdimaggio

There is also a weak cursory interview with Peter Gatien at the end.  Dont get your hopes up for a good read on that one...it isnt very introspective, but still kinda cool to hear what he has to say (hasnt spoken to NY Press since being deported)

[glow=red,2,300]I suppose to be mentioned in the same thought as Peter Gatien should be somewhat flattering but the back door comment at the end of the burst was beneath me and Miss George herself you beavy little bastard :o[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]I suppose to be mentioned in the same thought as Peter Gatien should be somewhat flattering but the back door comment at the end of the burst was beneath me and Miss George herself you beavy little bastard :o[/glow]

This might be one of your funniest posts ever, charles! "back door comment at the end of your burst"....i love it.

Guest djdimaggio

This might be one of your funniest posts ever, charles!  "back door comment at the end of your burst"....i love it.

[glow=red,2,300]Dats what it be all about...busting up and shakin' da belly til she begs for a breather baby :-*[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Dats what it be all about...busting up and shakin' da belly til she begs for a breather baby :-*[/glow]

so has anyone gotten a chance to read it yet? I think Bruce asked great questions and did the best he could to try to get the facts OUT,...everything is still littered with ambiguity but he laid the foundations for some more educated conversation on the subject