Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exactly 3 weeks for DJ DiMaggio

Guest djdimaggio

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]3 weeks from this morning I will be headed South for one whole glorious week of partying...and as usual I have high hopes of having a bit of a go of it at a party or 2 but we shall see what is in store. It's all a party to me :-*[/glow]

Guest joeygk

This will be my 4th WMC in a row and I was chatting w/ a friend last night and I described it as "my academy awards" ---- it's THE event for the peeps in my scene!

Damn, it's only 3 weeks away? The GK man needs to get his pastey white ass to a tanning bed ASAP! ;)

This will be my 4th WMC in a row and I was chatting w/ a friend last night and I described it as "my academy awards" ---- it's THE event for the peeps in my scene!  

Damn, it's only 3 weeks away?  The GK man needs to get his pastey white ass to a tanning bed ASAP!  ;)

Charles we both are arriving on wednesday night--- let me know if you';d like to meet up for a drink wed night OR thursday night with Aryn and I (we are traveling toegther).... we arrive at 10:30pm on wed night....Id like to take her to the delano (if it is serving on a wed nite) for a drink wed nite)...

wanna come lay on the beach with us thurs? we'll be at the shelborne, as you know. we have fun on the beach...

and you'll finally get to meet rebecca too (remember you spoke to her in length a few months ago, she used to live with me)....you two are going to love eachother...im sure of it, she is truly an amazing young lady... She is my best friend...>I havent seen her in months as she has been living in Europe, and we will be first reunited at the conference....how fitting for the two of us, everything is always done on a grand scale 8)

[glow=red,2,300]3 weeks from this morning I will be headed South for one whole glorious week of partying...and as usual I have high hopes of having a bit of a go of it at a party or 2 but we shall see what is in store.  It's all a party to me :-*[/glow]

Looking forward to seeing ya Charles!! We shall have some FUN and hopefully sneak in a day or 2 of surf!!

See ya soon brotha.

;)

[glow=red,2,300]3 weeks from this morning I will be headed South for one whole glorious week of partying...and as usual I have high hopes of having a bit of a go of it at a party or 2 but we shall see what is in store.  It's all a party to me :-*[/glow]

Great post!

8) 8) 8)

Guest djdimaggio

Looking forward to seeing ya Charles!! We shall have some FUN and hopefully sneak in a day or 2 of surf!!

See ya soon brotha.

;)

[glow=red,2,300]Totally lookin' forward to hangin', chillin' and PARTYING BRO! And I'm always hoping for a nice swell especially on the outside chance that I might run into Slater.[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio

Charles we both are arriving on wednesday night--- let me know if you';d like to meet up for a drink wed night OR thursday night with Aryn and I (we are traveling toegther).... we arrive at 10:30pm on wed night....Id like to take her to the delano (if it is serving on a wed nite) for a drink wed nite)...

wanna come lay on the beach with us thurs?  we'll be at the shelborne, as you know.  we have fun on the beach...

and you'll finally get to meet rebecca too (remember you spoke to her in length a few months ago, she used to live with me)....you two are going to love eachother...im sure of it, she is truly an amazing young lady...  She is my best friend...>I havent seen her in months as she has been living in Europe, and we will be first reunited at the conference....how fitting for the two of us, everything is always done on a grand scale 8)

[glow=red,2,300]You're losin' it bro but I'll always love ya anyway dammit. You need a few dayz in the sun...son. ;D Thank God Bellevue isn't to far from your house :-*

I think Jonathan Peters is spinning all day Sunday @ The Shelborne 12 noon til 12 midnight or something like that..I'm not sure.

I though that was Aryn that I spoke to on the phone b4?[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio

Damn, it's only 3 weeks away?  The GK man needs to get his pastey white ass to a tanning bed ASAP!  ;)

[glow=red,2,300]Joey, we know Evan's schedule for conference 'CAUSE HE POSTS IT EVERYDAY :-* but what's your deally for conference?  We defy HAVE TO MEET UP!  When are you headed south and where you staying?[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Tim~

When are you headed to SOBE and where are you stayin'?[/glow]

I'll be down on friday night (I am sorry that I couldn't make it earlier for the CJ party...oh well).

My gf and I are staying with Evan and Aryn at the Shelborne...

Look forward to meeting you...what's your schedule going to be?

Guest joeygk
[glow=red,2,300]Joey, we know Evan's schedule for conference 'CAUSE HE POSTS IT EVERYDAY :-* but what's your deally for conference?  We defy HAVE TO MEET UP!  When are you headed south and where you staying?[/glow]

I'm crashing w/ friends who live on Wash Ave in Sobe --- as far as my schedule --- You know it's all about the music for me ---- so I'm using WMC as my chance to hear music/djs/live performances that I can't hear the rest of the year ------->

Friday:

CJ party @Nikkis

Hope Party@Crobar --- (circo loco will be there and they very rarely ever come state side - it's all about DC-10 Ibiza)

Saturday:

Revolover 2 party @Soho Lounge --- (two words: Swayzak Live! - if you don't know who Swayzak is you don't know what your missing -- fokking balls to the wall)

Underwater party @Privilege - Darren Emerson & Tim Deluxe!!!!!!!!!

Sunday:

Groovepad 2003 -@The creek Hotel - Kazell, Three, Porter, Zabilea, Dirty Gringos --- nuff said!!!

Roam/Stereo Party @Townhouse -- Chus & Ceballos -- two brilliant TRIBAL/Latin House DJs & Producers from Spain --- very rare stateside appearance!

AXIS Records @BED -- presents JEFF MILLS -- Jeff Mills has to be one of the most technically amazing djs I've heard live --- it's TECHNO TIME!

Guest djdimaggio

I'm crashing w/ friends who live on Wash Ave in Sobe --- as far as my schedule --- You know it's all about the music for me ---- so I'm using WMC as my chance to hear music/djs/live performances that I can't hear the rest of the year ------->

Friday:  

CJ party @Nikkis

Hope Party@Crobar --- (circo loco will be there and they very rarely ever come state side - it's all about DC-10 Ibiza)

Saturday:

Revolover 2 party @Soho Lounge --- (two words: Swayzak Live! - if you don't know who Swayzak is you don't know what your missing -- fokking balls to the wall)

Underwater party @Privilege - Darren Emerson & Tim Deluxe!!!!!!!!!  

Sunday:

Groovepad 2003 -@The creek Hotel - Kazell, Three, Porter, Zabilea, Dirty Gringos --- nuff said!!!

Roam/Stereo Party @Townhouse -- Chus & Ceballos -- two brilliant TRIBAL/Latin House DJs & Producers from Spain --- very rare stateside appearance!

AXIS Records @BED -- presents JEFF MILLS -- Jeff Mills has to be one of the most technically amazing djs I've heard live --- it's TECHNO TIME!  

[glow=red,2,300]Very nice selections. You can tell you be into da Swayzak muzak. I think Chus & Ceballos will be sick dude![/glow]

Looking forward to meeting all you crazy NY'ers...counting the days. ;D

If you guys know any definite Jonathan Peters plans please let me know....never been to NY, but heard much about this guy...would love to see what he is about.

As for JP, i dont think you'd like him, his music appeals to guidos and LI people.....it's really cheesy sometimes--- a sound factory crowd is by far the worst crowd known to mannnn!

as for seeing you at the conference, I cant wait either...! :Dwe're so close....

Guest djdimaggio

As for JP, i dont think you'd like him, his music appeals to guidos and LI people.....it's really cheesy sometimes--- a sound factory crowd is by far the worst crowd known to mannnn!

as for seeing you at the conference, I cant wait either...! :Dwe're so close....

[glow=red,2,300]NOT TRUE. JP is a true NYC DJ and has been for over a decade. He's a master mixer! And you wanna talk about debauchery...shoulda tried the dastardly delicious delights circa JP SF dayz...think Roman Empire..take it from a factory head :-* :-* :-* :-*

Go check JP out Carisa...he's a badass DJ and always blows it out for conference! He did 12,000 for NYE at Exit! That's Avalon, Spirit and Crobar combined :o[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]NOT TRUE.  JP is a true NYC DJ and has been for over a decade.  He's a master mixer!  And you wanna talk about debauchery...shoulda tried the dastardly delicious delights circa JP SF dayz...think Roman Empire..take it from a factory head :-* :-* :-* :-*

Go check JP out Carisa...he's a badass DJ and always blows it out for conference!  He did 12,000 for NYE at Exit!  That's Avalon, Spirit and Crobar combined :o[/glow]

Carisa, trust me, you wont like him. but you never know, so you might as well give it a shot, but dont say i never warned you. im not saying he isnt talented, just not our style.... ;)

Guest djdimaggio
Great News, Charles!  Our little diva Jessica decided today that she will be coming to the conference as well, :D

she bought her tix and will be there thursday to monday.

[glow=red,2,300]Jess is not a diva she's my darling...and I've decided that I'm stayin' with Evan, Jess, Aryn and Rebecca at the Shelborne so reserve me a rollaway ;D[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Jess is not a diva she's my darling...and I've decided that I'm stayin' with Evan, Jess, Aryn and Rebecca at the Shelborne so reserve me a rollaway ;D[/glow]

you're so f***ing awesome Charles....truly you are...we love you. :D

you must come chill on la playa with us....lots of wine in thermos' and caronas, green plants.. :-X.good times to be had...

Guest joeygk

STRAP IT ON!!

I nearly came in my pants when I heard about this but 'SLAM!' will be dj'ing a set on Sunday March 7th!

the boys from Scotland are going to throw down --- I've never heard SLAM dj' Live before --- Fabric 09 is brilliant and their live set from World DJ day @Fabric was one of the best sets EVA!!!!!!!!!!! There is only one question left: "do you like it hard" -- & if the answer is yes, you best get your ass over to check out SLAM!

*the venue is TBA - so hold on - details to follow.

STRAP IT ON!!

I nearly came in my pants when I heard about this but 'SLAM!' will be dj'ing a set on Sunday March 7th!

the boys from Scotland are going to throw down --- I've never heard SLAM dj' Live before --- Fabric 09 is brilliant and their live set from World DJ day @Fabric was one of the best sets EVA!!!!!!!!!!!  There is only one question left:  "do you like it hard" -- & if the answer is yes, you best get your ass over to check out SLAM!  

*the venue is TBA - so hold on - details to follow.

strap it on.  one of my favorite GK expressions.  "means get ready, bitch."  good stuff.  

GK, hopefully you can join us on the beach too.  (will you be waxing your chest for the conference this year? :P)

Guest joeygk

no waxing - since I'm only going to be down there for 3 days shaving will suffice! ;) - but I need to get my ass over to Hollywood Tans ASAP so I can be savage bronzed clubbin warrior!

*hahaha- although, I honestly don't think I'll be seeing you much down in Miami --- we def will not be attending the same events --- no trance in my pants! :-*

no waxing - since I'm only going to be down there for 3 days shaving will suffice!  ;)   - but I need to get my ass over to Hollywood Tans ASAP so I can be savage bronzed clubbin warrior!  

*hahaha- although, I honestly don't think I'll be seeing you much down in Miami --- we def will not be attending the same events --- no trance in my pants!  :-*

im not only attending trance events, but I definitely wont be at the happy hardcore stuff you'll be at ;)

that's why I said the beach--- but you're right, i highly doubt we'll see eachother, but ive got you in new york so im not stressin'.