Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Cheetah

Guest joeygk

Guest joeygk

Okay, here is today's money question:

WTF is up w/ Cheetah? I always hear people talking about that place, yet I don't actually know anyone who goes there?

I accidently went there once on a Sunday b/c I was really fokked up and was looking for Discotheque - all I remember was there was catwalk in the middle of the club and everything (the walls & furniture) were cheetah print (hence the name obviously). What kind of music do they play -- top 40, hip-hop, house, salsa ---- HMMM?

I'm just curiuos I guess.

gk:

Sunday is the "assteria" party, if im not mistaken. I hear it's pretty ghetto, with a ghetto fab eccletic mix of pimps and hoes, with a gay thug twist- rob fernandez and scott aguiar throw it. Rob also does danny T at arc and some other stuff, as well as subliminal sessions here in nyc. music depends on the night, but sunday is Hip hop, latin, and dark techno downstairs, i believe.

Guest joeygk

I thought it was hip-hop -- I heard Derek Jeter hangs out there. I was just wondering b/c I ended up at Marquee the other night (Don't ask - I end up at the strangest places when I've been "partying") and hung out w/ this hysterical fewl in a Louis Vuitton track suit w/ a Cadillac belt buckle -----> he kept telling me about this techno club called Cheetah! :o :o :o ;D 8)

Thanks for the info - I'll check out the 'Robpromotions' website.

Guest ddg

fellow northerners....you need to come down here and hit up cheetah 3 in boca (or maybe boynton..lol).....some people call it a strip club..i call it heaven...lol

Guest djdimaggio
Okay, here is today's money question:  

WTF is up w/ Cheetah?  I always hear people talking about that place, yet I don't actually know anyone who goes there?  

I accidently went there once on a Sunday b/c I was really fokked up and was looking for Discotheque - all I remember was there was catwalk in the middle of the club and everything (the walls & furniture) were cheetah print (hence the name obviously).  What kind of music do they play -- top 40, hip-hop, house, salsa ---- HMMM?  

I'm just curiuos I guess.

[glow=red,2,300]I DJed @ Cheetah a few times and if everyone in the room is on the same wavelength then the party can be alright but it's really just a medium sized room that holds maybe 200 people tops. An armpit at best; most of the time it's filled with wanna-be thugs ;D[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
fellow northerners....you need to come down here and hit up cheetah 3 in boca (or maybe boynton..lol).....some people call it a strip club..i call it heaven...lol

[glow=red,2,300]Call me when you're headed to Heaven, Cheetah or whatever you wanna call it as long as the babes are bountifully closely about ;D[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio

dirty boys.   ::)  

[glow=red,2,300]Dirty? Me?? You're the one who's openly declaring "Guest Star" status you filthy whore :o[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Dirty?  Me??  You're the one who's openly declaring "Guest Star" status you filthy whore :o[/glow]

that's just it, I'm a star, getting the real deal, not being teased by a pole dancin crackhead-slut with ash tray breath. ;) ;) ;) 

Me= xxx 8)

you= NC-17 :'(

Guest djdimaggio

that's just it, I'm a star, getting the real deal, not being teased by a pole dancin crackhead-slut with ash tray breath.   ;) ;) ;) 

Me= xxx 8)

you= NC-17 :'(

[glow=red,2,300]You lost me at "I'm a star"... ;D ;D[/glow]

Guest ddg

that's just it, I'm a star, getting the real deal, not being teased by a pole dancin crackhead-slut with ash tray breath.   ;) ;) ;) 

nothing wrong with some crackhead love....ash tray breath however is difficult to overcome...

nothing wrong with some crackhead love....ash tray breath however is difficult to overcome...

yes it is...but Charles actually gets sexy ladies, far from the emphasyma pole dancers I mentioned...i saw him with a fine piece on NYE....hope you rang in her new year properly, Chuckie. :D