Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Year's Resolutions

Guest djdimaggio

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]So who's resolving to do what in the New Year?

I'll start by saying that I'm not hangin' with any more chickenheads. Only serious girlies need apply 'cause I got no more time for bottom feeders.

Werd! ;D :D;):):o:P;)[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
chickenheadz - you sound like a crooklyn clan remix!  ;)

once I figure out my resolution I'll get back to you.   ???

[glow=red,2,300]The name of my next remix will be just that!

I like it!

ChickenheadZ.....

thanks Joey!![/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
my resolution is to continue being a rockstar and having the time of my life in the greatest city in the world.   8)

[glow=red,2,300]WTF bro? Rockstar? I think I'm gonna start smokin' dust after that one![/glow]

::) :-* :o :-* :o :-* :o :-* :o ::)

I am a rockstar, in a catch me if you can , kind of way.

tim- back me up

Tim is one of my best friends, by the way---I should introduce him...im glad he posts on this forum now too.  Tim please participate often!  He is a brilliant, very successful young man in Investment Banking---and he is super-cool as well, a rare find in his field.  You'll meet him at the conference....although you might not since he is missing, like an idiot, the cooljunkie party since his flight is getting in late that nite.  him and his girlfriend are the best couple on Earth, and they will someday marry.  I'll kill them if they dont, or I will kill myself. Tim is from Canada.  I have never met a smart, successful and cool canadian...which makes him all the more interesting.  

He looks like Teddy Ruxpin.  a handsome Teddy Ruxpin.

He loves to dance all night, and is my partner in crime.  

I often refer to him as Tim, Timmy, Timothy or Timo.  Whatever tickles my fancy at the moment.

Guest djdimaggio
that is a great phrase, son, live by it.  I do.   8)

[glow=red,2,300]Son? I'm old enough to be your daddy sweetie! You crazee as hell fool! :P:o ;D :D;):) :-*[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio

:-*

:-*Im'a call ya big daddy and scream ya name :-*

[glow=red,2,300]That's funny 'cause that's what the hoe I wuz doin' last night did... ;D :o ::):o[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
:-*Im'a call ya big daddy and scream ya name :-*

[glow=red,2,300]And tell Jess I'd love to pollinate her flower ;D ;D ;D :o :-*[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
You think you've got what it takes to fertilize my jessica?  hmmm we'll have to see.  She looks like a kitten but I know she is a tiger in the sack.  

[glow=red,2,300]You hittin' that or sittin' in your room hearing the head board bounce off the wall...I'm willing to attempt to make her roar...meow ;D :o ::):P :-*[/glow]