Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: DJ DiMaggio

Guest joeygk

Guest joeygk

I just read your Saunderson review on the CJ Website ---- YOU SUCK ---- WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME --- I'm serious bro, I can never find anyone to go to Tronic w/ - most of my friends aren't into the hard techno. I went awhile back for Richie Hawtin and it was f-ing RIDICULOUS! Next time you go def let me know & I'll tag along! ;D ;D

Guest djdimaggio
I just read your Saunderson review on the CJ Website ---- YOU SUCK ---- WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME --- I'm serious bro, I can never find anyone to go to Tronic w/ - most of my friends aren't into the hard techno.  I went awhile back for Richie Hawtin and it was f-ing RIDICULOUS!  Next time you go def let me know & I'll tag along!   ;D ;D

[glow=red,2,300]Hold up dude. You can't be a straight up techno head 'cause we don't talk like that. :o Maybe sumthin' like, "Hey DiMaggio, you f--kin' coc-su-ker" then maybe I'd be convinced you know what Bad Boy Bones be all about. :-* Base rock baby....and bangin' it and bangin' it and bangin' it...all night long![/glow] :o :-* :o :-* ;D

Guest joeygk

What? I mean seriously bro, WTF are you talking about? ???

*this is what happens when you take too many hits from the crackpipe >>>> inchoherent messageboard posting. ;) ;D

Guest djdimaggio
What?  I mean seriously bro, WTF are you talking about?  ???  

*this is what happens when you take too many hits from the crackpipe >>>> inchoherent messageboard posting.  ;) ;D

[glow=red,2,300]Wake up Joey, it's Friday big daddy... grab a big cup of java to get the blood pumpin 'cause the pipe is awaitin'. I did a wicked tech-house remix of Richard Pryor talkin' about his "pipe talkin' to him" that I pressed up 500 white labels of and gave out at Ultra at the end of my set. Da peeps went crazy for da pipe bro![/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]I'll defy call you. What's your number b? I go to Tronic almost every Monday. This Monday will be an All-Star cast w/ Bones, X, Smith and Selway all hitting the decks so it should make for an interesting evening no doubt![glow=red,2,300][/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
hook a brotha' up - where's my white label be'atch!  ;D

Look at DiMaggio making records - "hey girls, hey boys - superstar dj"

[glow=red,2,300]I got one for you bro..it's the joeygk mix...no seriously, I have one for you..you just come down to the LES to get it ;D :D:);)[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
Charles do you ever spin at venues here ?  If so, Id love to come by, and i'll bring some girls for you.  I have HOT girlfriends, and the majority of them are smart AND cool, a far cry from the chickenheads you've been complainin about.  

[glow=red,2,300]The last place I played was at Opium Den. I used to have a residency for a few years but stopped to put my time in the studio and get my Masters Degree in Theater.

I'm working on a few sick remixes right now of ZZ Top, Jimi Hendrix, Scorpians as well as international opera superstars Angelika Kirshlager and Salvatore Licitra and I have about 8 original tracks that I'm finishing tweaking on and hope to play at WMC.

My studio partner, nastE' and I did a Richard Pryor tech trance white label with Korn on the other side that we pressed up 500 of and handed out to all the kiddies at Ultra last year. They went nutz for it.

It was so awesome to be RECOCKNIZED!

I'm thinking about starting another night, maybe on Thursdays, in the LES called "Rainmaker Rendevous". I'm talkin' with a few bar owners now and btw, I spin alot of trance EV! I love trance but I also mix it up with other genres to make it all more interesting. I'll send you a coupla of my latest studio sessions. Bring on dem girlies big daddy!;D :-*[/glow]

im telling them you said that Timothy. That is so mean---But you made me think with that...since rebecca and ravera decided to move to Europe, I feel like the hotness of the girls did go a bit downhill....

remember my early days in the city------the sick parties I'd have, and all the hot Long Island Lolitas would come --- god those nights were crazy, I cant believe all the things we got away with! jeeeeesus I had some serious balls to allow that debauchery to ensue the way it did. ---respect