Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CoolJunkie Monthly Event

Guest phillyjunkie

Guest phillyjunkie

Well, here is a little taste of what we are up to here in Philly. We have branded the monthly party, simply called: cooljunkie.

Main Room: DJ's leedeemon and Vanaysia spinning Hard Trance n House

Velvet Room: DJ Amaze with Hip Hop, Balt House and Reggae

White Room: The new Global Sound Series with Dj Bis spinnin Latin House, Latin Hip Hop n Reggaeton

$15 cover, $12 reduced w flier or on dan's list

email me at: danlieberman@dca.net to get on the reduced list.

I would get y'all a pic of the flier, but im not sure how to add an image yet....

What club is the party being held at? Nevermind, I just saw it in your signature.

i love you. you're so cute.

the club looks pretty fun---I looked through the photos....my god that one blond chick surely has a major eating disorder....she probably even felt guilty and purged from that lollipop...

good luck with the Cooljunkie party....I really hope it works out...and next time in in Philly for work I'll surely stop by.

and Dan, how did you get involved with Cooljunkie?

Im Evan, I write for the CJ NYC site. I initially heard about CJ from a friend in Miami. She referred me to the site to get some info on some event...and I noticed there was a new york site.

At the time, I really wanted to get involved with a nightlife based periodical---- so when I saw the CJ site i was impressed. I (like most people) really loved the layout and saw a lot of potential for the new york site, since it was just conceived when I went to it. So I did a quick "Whois" search and was able to find Nick's email (I always do a whois search inorder to discover the best people to try to contact....it gives more direction rather than writing to "info" )

So I pitched a couple ideas and expressed interest, and Nick and Sarah were terrific, and that was it. I've enjoyed participating and sharing my reviews, etc in my spare time. I'd love to start a working on a CJ party of some sort in nyc too....but that would be a production.....it's ridiculously difficult to get a party going here that really sticks....but philly is more concentrated and I imagine you've got a lot of potential to be successful, so I wish you luck...

anyway, that's my relation to all this. 8)

Guest phillyjunkie

Oh my G-D I did it! (I feel like the cooljunkie family's little infant learning how to talk with everyone!!

Well here is the flier for the party at Shampoo Nightclub.

cj022104front.jpg

Guest phillyjunkie

hey crzyC!

Why yes I have. I am good friends with TJ the DJ. I kid you not, this guy is one of the best DJ's in the whole country. I am a DJ, and we all know that DJ's dont typically give props like that. (I do though! he he)

His music is insane High Energy style. The place is pure debouchary with a 24 hr liquor license.... Gotta luv it.

People from Philly travel an hour and 1/2 after 2am and 3:30 am closing to go there in the summer..

Winter is a little bit slower but is still gets good crowds.

TJ will be spinning the next cooljunkie event BTW on March 20th if anyone is in town..... ;D

-d

Guest endymion

Crikey, Philly is starting to look like an awfully fun town. I love that flyer PhillyJunkie! Bring on the hot Asians! I like this Philly guy more and more the more I learn about him!

We need to organize a trip for some Miami DJ's (and support staff of course) to Philly. Gotta check out our own party, right?

Guest djdimaggio

Oh my G-D I did it!  (I feel like the cooljunkie family's little infant learning how to talk with everyone!!

Well here is the flier for the party at Shampoo Nightclub.

cj022104front.jpg

[glow=red,2,300]Hey Dan~

How'd the party go last night?

D[/glow]

Guest phillyjunkie

Just a general message to anyone and everyone who is a junkie.

I would pretty much do almost ANYTHING to or for anyone who could set up me, philly junkie with a dj set in miami. i dont care where it is, what time etc.

Ill spin to a crowd of trash cans, that would be fine....

Thanks

dan aka leedeemon

Philadelphia Cooljunkie Manager

Guest Prophet

Yea Dan that would be awesome if you got to spin infront of a crowd down in Miami. Hopefully if you do i'll be right there. lookin forward to kickin it wit ya guys miami style