Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Online Record Store

Just found an online record store, groovetech.com. Anyone who has ever bought music online should check this site out. Long samples of all tunes, fast delivery and good charting system.

I was using satelliterecords.com for awhile, but i like groovetch better.

:P

Just found an online record store, groovetech.com.  Anyone who has ever bought music online should check this site out.  Long samples of all tunes, fast delivery and good charting system.

I was using satelliterecords.com for awhile, but i like groovetch better.

:P

Yeah, I have been using Groovetech for awhile now, they are pretty good, but they seem to be always out of everything. I like the Wishlist feature though. I just put tons of stuff in my Wishlist and when it comes in they send me an e-mail, pretty cool!

Release Records is still my favorite!

;)

Guest rick_l

deepfixrecords.com is a store in Kansas City, the owners are really cool, lots of deep house plus pretty much everything else. 2 day shipping, longest samples that I've ever seen, and the prices are good. check them out...I've been shopping there since they put the store online.

Guest magda

Hey Tuftribe,

I know of the site because a friend works there. It's based out of Queens, NY, if that helps any. I'm sure the service is good, but if it's not let me know and I'll yell at my friend.

:)

Hey Magda,

I checked out globalbeats, pretty good! Have you purchased anything thru them yet?? How was the service??  ???

Thanks!

Hey Tuftribe,

I know of the site because a friend works there.  It's based out of Queens, NY, if that helps any.  I'm sure the service is good, but if it's not let me know and I'll yell at my friend.

:)

Thanks for the heads up Magda!! Im going to give it a try and I'll let ya know how it works out!! So far, I really like their selection so lets see what happens!!

;)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so glad that nobody here goes to any of the online sources I do. More for me. However you need to shop over the pond, the shipping charges are minimal if you get a few people and order together. The UK stocks more promo stuff up front and domestic promo quality is poor. So if sound quality ever played a part in your online buying experience, then buy import promos in the uk or Germany, buy domestics at your local record shop!

good uk online stores (see I'm not selfish):

www.hooj.com  

www.tuneinn.com  

www.htfr.com  

I'm not telling my German contacts.....zu Gefahrlich :) Digital 7's suggestions are also very good.

• 1 month later...

I like dancerecords.com. Free shipping with orders over $50, but their inventory turns over quickly, see it today, gone tomorrow...