Clubplanet Nightlife Community

City installing coin-operated breath test machines

ryan2772

Guest LeVeL

At the very least it's marketing for the concept that maybe driving drunk is irresponsible.

Surprised that nobody has attacked the idea yet on the same grounds that people use to object to DanceSafe or to clean needle or condom distribution programs. Doesn't this actually encourage people with 0.07 BAC levels to go out and drive home? Those people really shouldn't be driving either.

I worked on a great profile on DanceSafe a few years ago for 20/20---did anyone see that? It was really a great piece, more about Ecstacy and how they test pills' efficacy and potency for people before they take them. Im actually suprised as well that i havent seen threads on dancesafe here.

I remember 3 years ago I bought myself one of those Exctasy testing kits, and it wascrazy I felt like a pharmacist testing them pills. I had to break a littl chunk of the pill and then but this liquid that would make my pill turn into different colors. And if it turned purple or something then it was a bad pill. But the truth is I never encountered a bad pill, so I stopped using the silly thing.

After a while I stopped using it and never had an interest in using it again since I am a clean and sober kid now and days.But dancesafe is a cool organization too bad they dont get too much promotions because they are here for the right reasons and that is provide people with a safe way to have fun.

Guest endymion
But dancesafe is a cool organization too bad they dont get too much promotions becasue they are her for the right reasons and that is provide people with a safe way to have fun.

I agree completely. I would be pushing for some free exposure for DanceSafe from CoolJunkie but things like Ashcroft's RAVE Act prevent that from happening. Vote 'no' on Bush in November for a safer country.

Guest LeVeL

LOL........let me tell you the more time is going the less I feel interested in voting for Kerry or Bush. First of all Kerry is gonna increase taxes believe it or not thats what democrats do. And if Bush stays in office the country is gonna go broke, because he is gonna find a way to go to war wth another country this guys is a madman.

But DanceSafe is an organization that provides positives for Dance music,I hate seeing all these people that go to Dance music clubs and events all pookied-out, this is the reason Dance music gots such a bad vibe.

Guest JMT

LOL........let me tell you the more time is going the less I feel interested in voting for Kerry or Bush. First of all Kerry is gonna increase taxes believe it or not thats what democrats do. And if Bush stays in office the country is gonna go broke, because he is gonna find a way to go to war wth another country this guys is a madman.

werd! ALL politicans are crooks and liars. they might start out in their young careers as idealistic and honest, but down the road the power goes to their heads and they are corrupted. they would not be where they are if they didnt screw at least a few people over along the way.

Guest endymion

I'm not cheering for Kerry. I'm saying "Vote 'NO' on Bush". A garden slug would make a better president than Bush if it could just refrain from starting any world wars while it was in office.

Guest endymion
You have been reported to the moderator of this forum for excessive drinking. Our members are worried about you techjunkie...

I got myself real thoroughly hammered last night after this comment just on general principle.

Bacardi, of course.

:)

You have been reported to the moderator of this forum for excessive drinking. Our members are worried about you techjunkie...

I got myself real thoroughly hammered last night after this comment just on general principle.

Bacardi, of course.

:)

good boy. I, for one, have not been intoxicated since sunday morning. I'm such a good boy during the week...most of the time...but sometimes I just find myself about town, causing trouble....last week especially!