2) Ryan

3) Seth's mom

4) Summer

5) Marissa's mom

6) Anna

7) Seth

8) Marissa

9) Marissa's dad

So many hotties on that show, but my fav is Kirsten's (Seth's Mom) sister!! Dont know her name, but she is definitely the hottest!

:P

Haley...great call...can't believe I missed her on my list. I would put her #3 below the tie of Summer and Seth's mom...

Hot AND fiesty...a wicked combination...   ;D

Guest endymion

Seth's mom and that mom next door are both textbook MILFs.

I love that show. So silly but so much fun to look at.

Haley...great call...can't believe I missed her on my list.  I would put her #3 below the tie of Summer and Seth's mom...

Hot AND fiesty...a wicked combination...   ;D

Yes, Haley!!! What a babe!

That show rocks.

:)

Guest JMT

you guys are smoking crack.

THE LIST:

1. Haley

2. Marissa (i think she looks like a young cameron diaz)

3. Seth's Mom

4. Ana

5. Mrs. Cooper

6. Summer

7. Sandy Cohen

8. Ryan's Ex

worst character - Oliver

Guest endymion

I am working on a project with a guy who is exactly like Oliver in real life. Exactly. Every last detail including the rich kid syndrome, the substance issues, the chronic lying, his face and his mannerisms.

Really irritated me even before I saw Oliver on the OC.

Guest JMT
I am working on a project with a guy who is exactly like Oliver in real life.  Exactly.  Every last detail including the rich kid syndrome, the substance issues, the chronic lying, his face and his mannerisms.

Really irritated me even before I saw Oliver on the OC.

i know what you mean, i went to college with a similar type, but he was actually more honest.

Guest endymion

I used to think that the one who I know was more honest. I think that the caricature representation of Oliver's character is what made me start seeing through my friend.

Guess I can't pick on that show too much for being mindless pulp, since it helped me to see that. For a fleshfest soap opera on Fox, that show does have some entirely respectable writing and acting.

you guys are smoking crack.

THE LIST:

1. Haley

2. Marissa (i think she looks like a young cameron diaz)

3. Seth's Mom

4. Ana

5. Mrs. Cooper

6. Summer

7. Sandy Cohen

8. Ryan's Ex

worst character - Oliver

If by "young Cameron Diaz" you actually mean "E.T. - The Extraterrestrial...big bug eyes...long neck...take a closer look...carbon copy! :D :D :D

Guest JMT

If by "young Cameron Diaz" you actually mean "E.T. - The Extraterrestrial...big bug eyes...long neck...take a closer look...carbon copy!   :D :D :D

no way, she is hot!

Guest JMT
Anna (my future girlfriend) is the hottest on the show...

im pissed shes not going to be on it anymore...

monday nights episode was kinda lame IMO...

but at least Theresa is gone now (never liked her)

;)

i think her leaving is just a storyline, and seth will confess his true love and she will stay.

last week was one of the more lame ones. this one looks better.

nah

up here in cold canada we get the show 2 days ahead of u guys (we see it on mondays)...thats not really what happens...anyways apparently her contract ran out...she might come back/she might not...i hope she does cause shes the hottest on the show, she has the FUNKIEST STYLES

;)

ryan and marisa must die...they are sooooooooo annoying

::)

seth and luke are jokse tho (especially luke+marisa's mom "this is a booty call lol")

;D

nah

up here in cold canada we get the show 2 days ahead of u guys (we see it on mondays)...thats not really what happens...anyways apparently her contract ran out...she might come back/she might not...i hope she does cause shes the hottest on the show, she has the FUNKIEST STYLES

;)

ryan and marisa must die...they are sooooooooo annoying

::)

seth and luke are jokse tho (especially luke+marisa's mom "this is a booty call lol")

;D

Luke has made such a comeback as a character. He's so "Steve Sanders" from 90210...

Guest endymion

It amuses me that I'm sitting around with a bunch of other guys talking about a soap opera. I missed this week because of this infernal WMC thing. Now I feel all left out.

It amuses me that I'm sitting around with a bunch of other guys talking about a soap opera.  I missed this week because of this infernal WMC thing.  Now I feel all left out.

It's very amusing...but that's no reason to stop... ;)

Guest JMT

silly and stylized and maybe pretentious, its a great f-ing show. keeps me entertained. one of the things i like is that they split time and always have storylines going with the kids and the adults.

silly and stylized and maybe pretentious, its a great f-ing show.  keeps me entertained.  one of the things i like is that they split time and always have storylines going with the kids and the adults.  

One of the best-written shows on TV if you ask me. The rapport between Seth and his father is unbelievable I think...

(I am talking about this stuff like it's Shakespeare...well...maybe it is...) ;D ;D ;D

Guest endymion

No really, I agree. It isn't what I would call literature but some of the dialogue is just hilarious. And as silly as the casting is, to have so many beautiful people all on one cast, there are still some awfully good actors in that bunch. The guy who plays Ryan can say more with one facial expression than most people could with a page of spoken lines.

I like the OC location shots too. That area is just obscenely beautiful and they do a pretty good job of capturing it in some of the outdoor shots on Newport Beach and the like. I rented a convertible this summer and drove through the OC along PCH and every time I see that intro with the shot of all of the houses on the cliffs it totally takes me back to my vacation.

I still think that girl from Chino is the hottest though. And YES, Marissa totally looks like the ET. Now I'll never be able to see her again without thinking that.

Guest JMT

after this weeks, i might move Teresa up my list, but Marissa is still hotter. ET, SHMETEE. Tall and slim is how i like em.

yes the scenes with Seth and his dad are usually the best. Seth is the funniest character on the show.