Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone in latin America

Guest bcnjunkie

Guest bcnjunkie
Bcn

Are you from miami?

Well sort of !, I was Born in El Salvador, but I've lived almost 24 years in Miami and of those I lived a little over 1.5 yrs. in Paris. So I consider myself a Miamian and and North American really. I speak English best but I'm fluent in Spanish and French but I feel very at home in Europe. So international kind of. You meet alot of people like me in Miami, it's very cosmpolitan in that respect (for a medium size city). In one of my jobs (I have 3) we have people from Cuba (obviously), Paraguay, France, Peru, Turkey, Romania, Sweden, Colombia, Haiti, Chile, Uruguay, Nicaragua, switzerland, Finland, Italy, Puerto Rico, and when we have to subcontract we get people from UK, Bulgaria, Jordan, Venezuela, Mexico (I know I'm missing one or two countries there) and pretty much everybody gets along. I Love that about Miami !

on my other job I pretty much deal with people from Argentina, Peru, Ecuador, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Mexico, Honduras, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, St.Marteen, Colombia, Puerto Rico almost on a daily basis by phone, fax, or internet

again, love that about Miami, when you come here you will notice that Miamians don't have a certain look per say ! and Spanish is almost an official language... he he... but not really

How about you, a native to Ireland ?

Guest ciaran_r

Wow pretty varied life :o, you've been around.

3 jobs thats crazy, do you sleep? ;D

I live in Ireland but was born in birmingham, england.

my parents are irish born and they moved to england in the 60's,(there's not many in ireland that havent).

Moved back to ireland.but i feel more english, but love that there is both in me ;D.

Eg:growing up based on english background/influences but went to a gaelic speaking school( Native Irish Language).

Thats me, :D :D

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, I move to Fort Lauderdale last May, I´m from Panamá originally, and right now there´s where I am, taking care of a couple of things, but I'll be back by mid March. It`s funny because I only found out about this site a month ago, when I came back to Panamá, and that`s a shame 'cause now I have all the information I could've used when I was over there, and I'm certainly sorry that I missed the BBQ, 'cause I would've loved to meet you all, but I'll get to do that once I get there, after the WMC :'(.

But I've told a lot of people down here about this site, so the can see how a REAL electronica forum should be, and they're taking notes. Hopefully I'll get to meet you all once I'm back. ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

Ciaran:

so you speak Gaelic, my friends in Galicia, Spain speak it as well. 2 cool ! and yes, I find a few hours to sleep when I can ;D, I've alaways wanted to visits Ireland, I've been told it's beautiful ! have you been to the US ?

Guest ciaran_r

yeh ireland is beautiful, where i live is the edge of europe, new york is accross the water,if you know what i mean ;D

All that coast is cool, a place called Achill, cool beaches and most of the irish coast is the same.

there's a new film coming out directed by stephan dorf, its about drug smuggling from amsterdam to london and new york, it being filmed south where i live(next county) ;D

you should visit, i f you want views in summer time, Ireland has it. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bcnjunkie
yeh ireland is beautiful, where i live is the edge of europe, new york is accross the water,if you know what i mean ;D

All that coast is cool, a place called Achill, cool beaches and most of the irish coast is the same.

there's a new film coming out directed by stephan dorf, its about drug smuggling from amsterdam to london and new york, it being  filmed south where i live(next county) ;D

you should visit, i f you want views in summer time, Ireland has it. ;)

would love to visit Ireland !, do you know what this film will be called ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest fbarassi

Surfs OK but not really all that great compared to other places in Latin America. Snowboarding is awesome, though! slightly packed dry powder with no lines and no amateurs... Plus, Southern hemisphere my friend, which means snow during our summer.. Also, southern Chile is something you won't find anywhere else in the world for natural beauty.

Nightlife in Chile is limited, but what there is is very cool. Chicks love foreigners too!

Guest bcnjunkie

Chile !, really want to do the wine thing. We probably only get a small taste of all that there is. My mom brought back some Reserva Casillero del Diablo that was outrageously good !

• 1 month later...
Guest _rob

hello all!

im from Guatemala central america...!

but i think we should be speaking spanish, dont you think? o es que las reglas no lo permiten? :)

Guest bcnjunkie

hello all!

im from Guatemala central america...!

but i think we should be speaking spanish, dont you think? o es que las reglas no lo permiten? :)

English español, como prefieras !, I really like Guatemala, been there several times.

Guest bcnjunkie

born in El Salvador but naturalized US, I'm really more form Miami, I grew up here. Guatemala is great !

Guest _rob

all right! ive just been in salvador! i went to see benny benassy!! a lot of djs are going there now!

and i went to miami to the wmc!! amazing!

Guest bcnjunkie

:o :o :o Beeny bennasi went to El Salvador :o :o :o

what ? that's cool ! where Elements ?

but a lot more DJ's go to Guatemala, no ?