Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone in latin America

Guest bcnjunkie

Guest _rob

yeah Benny went there! it was so cool!

it was in El3ments

and NOW a lot of more Djs go to salvador!

this month is coming: sandra collins, donald glaude and ivano bellini

and costa rica es waaaay better:

DANNY HOWELLS , guess who?, BT, max graham and christiam smith

and here in guatemala just max graham and dj preach

Guest bcnjunkie

I never pictured El Salvador on the world wide DJ scale even though one of my favorite DJ's is from El Salvador (I didn't even know it until I talked to him one day) Mauricio Aviles. But hey, that's cool ! and :o :o Donald Glaude :o :o I just heard Ivano again and his set was very nice !

Guest _rob

yes its getting bigger there, even tough we beggan bringing djs first!! :'(

and i havent hear that dj....the ones that i know from el salvador are "Ofo nuñez" and "Walter dj"

have you heard someone from guatemala?

theres this guy called "francis davila" hers the best of here

you can check him out here if you want

http://www.seductiverecords.com

;)

Guest bcnjunkie

Mauricio Aviles lives in San Francisco and was with naked music for years. He's a world renowned DJ and very respected and a really nice guy. No, I haven't heard the Guatemalan DJ but if it's a chick DJ you've got my attention, I love chick DJ's

Guest bcnjunkie

Baby G, I know that bitch ! she's a real bitch< i can't stand her. She's hot until she opens her mouth ! She's from Barcelona, that's one one DJ chick I can do without !

Guest _rob

hahaha, no i think were not talking aboout the same!

the one i was talking aboout is from guatemala! but i think she changed her name, cause there were other baby g's, there also another in the UK!

but anyways, shes cool! aahh and shes aka G Jackson!

Guest bcnjunkie

The one from UK I think is the same one as from Barcelona (She's got an agent in UK I think plus she's good "friends" with will deluxe who I also think is from UK), well I didn't mean to offend your friend ;D you wouldn't want anybody associating your probably very nice friend to that cunt from Barcelona ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest law8less

damn... nice looking chicks in Panama City!... checking in from Lima... no big name dj's on schedule... wassup!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest law8less

I meant to say no big name dj's here in Lima... went to Keoki's show at Aura on wednesday night... i don't like techno house too much, but enjoyed myself... the company did it, I guess!...

Guest Cosmigonon

I meant to say no big name dj's here in Lima... went to Keoki's show at Aura on wednesday night... i don't like techno house too much, but enjoyed myself... the company did it, I guess!...

;D

I beg to differ...

It seems like Christian Berger is a pretty big name (not only in Lima)...

He opened for me @ the Patriot Party in July.. Oscar Schwarz is pretty good to (not as big of a name but a damn good DJ)...

I'm working on Having Christian play here in Miami sometime soon, with a little help (HINT_HINT NICK!) ;)

It should be a great show.... I really like his style...

I to had a great time at AURA (the old Theatriz) I'll have to play there again soon, I love the crowds in Lima (they def. know how to party)!

Paz,

Lado~B 8)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest law8less

I apologize for not coming out the right way... I was talking about guest dj's from abroad... those two are pretty good, u are right!

peace!