Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza 2004 - Anyone?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bcnjunkie

myibiza:

sorry, been really busy, working 16 to 18 hour shifts !, but I'm back, and yes, Laterrrazza will be open but also check out Paloma & Danzatoria ! have fun

J.C.

Guest bcnjunkie

myibiza:

if you will be in bcn before Ibiza, let me know so I can put you on guestlist at Paloma, try and go on a Friday to hear professor angeldust (one really good DJ !!!). Terrrazza is getting more difficult but I'll see what I can do, but I can probably put you down +1

Guest bcnjunkie

yup, thursdays @ Paloma is very good, I think it's also Prof.Angeldust who spins. remind me before you go and I'll get you on the list ;) also if Moog is still open, they put on a good show

Guest smiger

I actually checked out Ibiza this past summer... it was on bank holiday when I was studying aborad in London... I would love to go in 2004 like for the closing or opening parties.... Our travel agent screwed us and told us everything would be open... we got there to find only pacha, and eden (good that place sucked) open... We really need to go back and really experience Ibiza this time and check out some open/closing parties... Does anyone have any idea on charters?

• 4 weeks later...

BCN,

All ready got Tickets for the trip. Not stopping in Barcelona. I'm going solo, so just Ibiza and then Tenerife to visit family.

The couple of times I been to Ibiza I stayed in Ibiza Town and Talamanca. I was thinking of staying in Figueretas (Hotel Figueretas).

What do you thinks? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Guest bcnjunkie

maybe next time bcn, between Ibiza town and figueretas honestly I would go for Ibizatown. I stay in figueretas because it tends to be cheaper and is half way between everything and you don't get the craziness of San Antonio or Ibiza town or Playa d'enbossa (there's just something wrong about staying just outside Space ;D). So jealous ! when r u going ?

yeah, I wanted to go. I was reading different message boards and I was getting all good news about bcn. Maybe next year!

The only reason that I was thinking of staying in Figueretas is because the beach is a step away. If a stay in Ibiza Town i'll have to walk 5 - 10 minutes (almost a workout ;D ).

I like Ibiza Town or Talamanca because Pacha and El Divino are walking distance.

I'll be in Ibiza on May 26th. Just in time for the Opening Party at Space May 30th.

My plans are:

Friday - El Divino Opening Party

Sat - Pacha

Sun - Space Opening Party

and I have to check out the sunset on the other side, Cafe Del Mar. 8)

Any suggestions?

Guest bcnjunkie

myibiza:

yeah, I hope you have terrible time >:( (you know that was out of sheer jealousy). I walked every night from figueretas to Pacha, the walk is only about 1/2 hr and never boring !.

Go to Sa Trinxa to catch some rays (between es caballet and salinas beaches. you can park in the es caballet parking lot). and KM5 or 8 or 7, I can't remember the name but it's lounge that's called Kilometer then a number (not hard to find). It has such cool ambiance, cheap drinks and nice vibe. Love that little hang out. If you havne't been to DC10 .... GO !!, I'm trying to remember the night that Felix da Housecat has in San Antonio that's supposed to be great ! will find out !! HAVE A BLAST !!!!!!!

myibiza:

yeah, I hope you have terrible time >:( (you know that was out of sheer jealousy).

Thanks I'll try! ;D

I agree the walks are never boring on the island.

This Sa Trinxa http://www.ibiza.tv/ibizaplaya/satrinxa.html

Have not been to DC10. I will probably check it out on Monday after SPACE.

What would say about Cafe Del Mar? and Mambo? When I stayed there the people working at the hotel did not recommend Mambo.

Thanks, I can't wait!

Guest bcnjunkie

cafe del mar for the sunset is great but besides that not really worth hanging in san antonio. I happen to like mambo, fun place, varied crowd but nothing like sa trinxa (my #1 place to catch some rays !)

Guest bcnjunkie

also check out atlantis, it's a bit of a hike from where you park the car but well worth it !, the place is incredible but bring your own water and stuff, there are no shops. It's truly amazing

Guest bcnjunkie

That's the one !!!! some good shots of Sa Trinxa also !! you will see the crowd in Sa Trinxa is really chill, easy going and hip. A far cry from the San Antonio beaches or Cafe Del mar crowds !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest berry

Totally Agree! Sa Trinxa is amazing... but only if you like lots of naked beautiful people!! ha ha.. who doesn't?

I'll be there this year from August 28 - September 9th... Anyone else? At the JET!

MyIbiza (a.k.a. MyVenture) thank for the site....