Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CoolJunkie.com Pre-Launch Checklist

Guest endymion

Guest LeVeL

Dam you guys are putting sites in different cities like if they were terrorist cells for Alqaeda. Good luck on the new site's guys. Now let me ask a question when are you guys gonna give me the opportunity to review a club for Cooljunkie. Imean give a guy a chance.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ramon

Well if you know any objective, serious writers in Detroit looking for exposure, then send 'em our way.

Photographers too. I'm in the process of determining a standard for photos, but that's like really difficult, since I have to allow for each shooters' personal style, gear, and so forth.

hey, its looks like you just found your new Detroit Photograpgher ;D and general help.

I am actually moving back up to the area next week.

I will not be living in Detroit, so I will still not be out every weekend but for sure will be more than happy to continue shooting up there and helping spread the word about CJ Detriot.

nick, POD, and Tech, I guiess we need to discuss some more details.

I will also keep my ears open for interested writers.

Hey Ramon, I will try and showcase some Motor City talent.

There are some killer parties up there. Garnier will be there the 25th of April @ Half Past Three. I'll be up there for Movement :)

Best of luck to you

Guest nickjunkie

Dam you guys are putting sites in different cities like if they were terrorist cells for Alqaeda. Good luck on the new site's guys. Now let me ask a question when are you guys gonna give me the opportunity to review a club for Cooljunkie. Imean give a guy a chance.

e-mail me... nick@ you know where