Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snazzy new forums...nice work...

tgibson

Guest endymion

Thanks man!

Most of the features are behind the scenes. This new system was easier for us to brand and integrate into the main site so that the overall experience is more unified. It's also got a better database that is faster (more responsive when you click on things) and more reliable. We should have even fewer reliability problems than we have had in the past now.

There are a few new doodads. The thread notification feature is new, that one is pretty handy. Default avatars work fine now althought the ones that we currently have installed suck. We will be polishing up little details over time.

Guest endymion

:)

Don't be afraid to use that, standards for polite behavior will be improving here or else I'm going to start banning people permanently.

Guest endymion
just remember free speech.

There are ridiculous amounts of that here, no worries. Jerks who offend other patrons get ejected from nightclubs. That's considered appropriate in real clubs and we consider it approriate in our online community.

Guest tranceman

True. Its great to see intellgence here , most people are braindead even myself problem is i know when i fuck up.

Guest endymion
problem is i know when i fuck up.

HAHAHA, I have that exact problem too. "Crap, did I really just say that out loud?" I would be much happier if I were oblivious really.