Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beats of the week, and how sad miami really is..

V. Barbarino

Beats of the week, is the euroooooooo trashhhhhhhhhhh

hot mix essential mix from mr john digweed.... :o

John Digweed - Essential Selection - 27-02-2004

also, living here going on 3 years, i finally heard

delacy - that look (tsettos on the mix) though the rizzo and orignal hanni are sweet as hell too...

but I heard these in my gym, which continues to have better music than the clubs down here

some tracks from the gym yesterday

funkatron RR mix

Delacy that look, tsettos mix

Frozen, William orbit original mix

then of course the morrillo BBC radio 1 set

etc...

so sad, i have to go to my gym, to hear quailty choons.

Guest endymion

That is so funny that your favorite club for music is still your gym. I'm sorry man.

That is so funny that your favorite club for music is still your gym. I'm sorry man.

there are 3 of us, from the nyc area at our gym, and we bring in cds all the time.. quality stuff.. stuff no jock down here would spin... so sad..

Guest LeVeL

What Gym you go to by the way, Saleen. Because Gyms usually dont play good music, I for one got to Bally's in Doral, Hialeah, Kendall, and crunch in Sobe and none play good music I have to bring my MP3 player in order to listen to some hot tracks.

Guest LeVeL

You know Nick I was thinking about that while I was posting my last post. Sooner or later your gonna have your neighborhood Dj. spinning some tracks while your doing cardio. It would be funny if they put up these lights, and fog smoke coming out.......lol

Guest LeVeL

I'm impress you bench 215 ILB. thats good for you Saleen. If you ever need a spot dont hesitate to pump your fist.

I'm bencing 240ILB right now, so you'll be catching up to me very soon. What type of protein you taking.

Guest ramon

Brick City - Rhumba Magic

Junior Jack - Stupidisco (I'm late but its still a great record)

Chris & Kai vs Levin - Gone to Heaven (just signed to Alternative Rotue!!)

Oxia - 6 to 1 (from the 24 Heures LP)

Bryan Zentz - Digital Unrest

Harry Peat - Aphrodisiac (bomb bomb alert!!) (forthcoming on Sexonwax)

Guest LeVeL

back in the day, i would care about how much, but these days i don't. i do high reps , 15, 12, 10, 8...

i take optium protein, made in sunrise, the best shit you can buy for the taste and amount per scoop.. 23 grams per scoop.

Well it depends in what your trying to do to your body, I for one am a skinny guy who needs to gain muscle and mass so I have to go heavy. I do reps sometimes if I am not in the mood to give it 100%, but I try to shy away from doing too many reps like 15 or 20 because I dont want to burn any of my limited fat. Hey Saleen doesn't that Protein give you gas like a motherfucker. Man that shit tears me up, I guess I am gonna have to lower the amount of scoops I am putting in my cup.

Guest endymion
Sooner or later your gonna have your neighborhood Dj. spinning some tracks while your doing cardio.

The Gold's on Alton on South Beach a couple of blocks from me has a permanent DJ booth and decks. They have DJ's there all the time.

Guest zacashus

doesn't that Protein give you gas like a motherfucker. Man that shit tears me up, I guess I am gonna have to lower the amount of scoops I am putting in my cup.

LMAO...hahaha... that protein sh#* didn't do anything for me.... i drank so much of that stuff and worked out...not a thing... i was pissed...

Guest endymion
Really in that Golds Gym they have a Dj, wow never knew that I am around there all the time.

Yeah, I'm not a member there and I haven't actually gone inside but I walk by just about every day to pick up my snail mail. Or I used to before I got locked in my cell for months on end to build this web site anyway. Not really sure what their schedule is and I have never recognized the DJ so I'm not convinced that it's good music or anything.

Serious eye candy in that gym.

Guest LeVeL

LMAO...hahaha... that protein sh#* didn't do anything for me.... i drank so much of that stuff and worked out...not a thing... i was pissed...

Yo Zack that protein shit teared my stomach apart...I am gonna have to stop. But its working for me.

Guest djdimaggio

back in the day, i would care about how much, but these days i don't. i do high reps , 15, 12, 10, 8...

i take optium protein, made in sunrise, the best shit you can buy for the taste and amount per scoop.. 23 grams per scoop.

[glow=red,2,300]What type of protein is it?...Egg albumum, Soy...how many scoops do you consume at a time and how many times a day do you ingest the proteins? When do you do your workout and cardio? Do you do together or at separate times?[/glow]

Guest r3nz0

[glow=red,2,300]What type of protein is it?...Egg albumum, Soy...how many scoops do you consume at a time and how many times a day do you ingest the proteins? When do you do your workout and cardio? Do you do together or at separate times?[/glow]

it's the type of protein that after you take it, makes you see really annoying glowing red letters.

Good thing I have sunglasses. 8)

Guest djdimaggio

who misses Ephedra? I only have 5 Xenadrine RFA-1 left....that was the only way I could still bang out my cardio routine on sat and sundays!

[glow=red,2,300]Be careful or you could drop over from a heart attack while working out when pumped up on Xenadrine. It has happened...that's why the Feds have banned the stuff...and don't get caught travelling with the stuff 'cause it's a controlled substance now.[/glow]

Guest LeVeL

who misses Ephedra? I only have 5 Xenadrine RFA-1 left....that was the only way I could still bang out my cardio routine on sat and sundays!

Yeah you druggy! ;D

Guest djdimaggio

it's the type of protein that after you take it, makes you see really annoying glowing red letters.

Good thing I have sunglasses. 8)

[glow=red,2,300]

Yeah thank god :o :o :o :-*[/glow]

Guest Cosmigonon

I do :'( :'(, now I just have a lot of caffeine before my workout >:(

Guest endymion
...and don't get caught travelling with the stuff 'cause it's a controlled substance now.

Evan, I have two full bottles of Hydroxycut that I would have happily brought with me to give to you tomorrow except now I'm a little worried about what Charles just said. I'll do a little bit of research on how legal or illegal it is now and maybe I'll just mail them to you or something.

Hydroxycut is a smaller dose because it's designed so that you ramp up the dosage over weeks to avoid getting too cranky. It won't keep you hooked up forever but it could help you avoid withdrawal as you wean yourself off of the stuff.

I used to use it when I was in real chill (ahem) moods, it could put me into this work trance where ideas and source code would just fly out of me like I was a machine. I have since figured out how to do the same thing with Diet Coke and espresso instead, smaller heart attack risk.