Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Craig Demo's post WMC top 15 chart...

Guest demo909

Guest demo909

So WMC came and went another year. This year I felt there were just too many parties to keep track of. There our soooo many labels now and everyone wants to have there own label release party. I tried to manage DJ'ing, promoting my label and catching some of my favoprite jocks all at the same time......definately a mission tha kicked my ass. Anyway here they are my top 14 choons of the WMC (I couldn't pick just 10)

1. Wicked Fortress - Wicked Fortress (Chus Ceballos mix) :o [basswalk Records promo]

2. Mark Knight -Acid Test :o [Advance CDR]

3. Heigo Tani - Electrify (Trendroid mix) :o [Nite Grooves]

4. Ty Tek ft. Dee Fawnder - Structural Sex Traxx :o [PhrunkyRecords promo]

5. Chab - My Memory :o [saw promo]

6. Rick Pier O'neil - Dark Tribal :o [Garbage Records Promo]

7. Naked Music - Naked Music (angel Moraes Mix) :o Basswalk Records promo]

8. Victor Calderone - Resonate (DJ Vibe mix) :o [Advance CDR]

9. Lautrec ft. Terry Hall - All Things :o [Advance CDR]

10. Chanting Souls - Versa (Guy Gerber Mix) :o [saw records Advance CDR]

11. D.A.P. - Brush Your Lips :o [Rescue Recordings Promo]

12. Eli Brigham - Teenage Wasteland :o [Movim Promo]

13. Brick City - Para los Rumberos (Trendroid mix) :o [Advance CDR]

14. Sequential ft. Kleph - Quitamela :o [RPO Traxx Promo]

There are about 20 other promos I got during conference that could easly make this list, but I will hold it to just 14 only. Enjoy guys 8)

Guest demo909

Hey Craig, sorry to change the subject here, but how did Saturday go up in Ft. Lauderdale??

Solid turn out and some good tunes man....Michael and I were playing some way out there shit. chuggy beats at 126 bpm's.....sorry you missed out. We'll be back up there soon. I'm talking with kurtis and the owners soon hopefully about doing a weekly Friday night....stay tuned. And stop changing the subject punk!! ;D

i'm over the brick city.. it's time came and went... and if you really ask around you can find it... Though my computer crashed and I can't find my live rip, which won't do any good to you real djs...

no such thing as a track you can't get..

lately, i've been rocking, classic rock, with some Rivera and of course that digweed set...

hectro romero set is next on my list once I finish cutting up the new JUNYAaaaaaaaaa sets....

Guest LeVeL

Hey the tracks that I am definetely feeling Demo are.....

Wicked Fortress - Wicked Fortress (Chus Ceballos mix) [basswalk Records promo]

Chab - My Memory

Ty Tek ft. Dee Fawnder - Structural Sex Traxx

Heigo Tani - Electrify (Trendroid mix)

The tracks I want to hear......Demo are

Danny Tenaglia - Untitled

Brick City - Para los Rumberos (Trendroid mix)[ I still haven't had the chance to listen to this track but it must be similar to Tito Puente's hit just with house elements, thats that latin salsa influence]

Sequential ft. Kleph - Quitamela

Guest joeygk

craig why don't you get your ass up here to NYC and play some of dem' records ----- !

I have a copy of Acid Test and I don't think it's that great --- sounds dated, a lil' too epic for my taste.

Hey Craig, sorry to change the subject here, but how did Saturday go up in Ft. Lauderdale??

Solid turn out and some good tunes man....Michael and I were playing some way out there shit. chuggy beats at 126 bpm's.....sorry you missed out. We'll be back up there soon. I'm talking with kurtis and the owners soon hopefully about doing a weekly Friday night....stay tuned. And stop changing the subject punk!! ;D

Sorry dawg...Im glad it went well for you guys!!

;)

Guest balckrose

hey craig how ya doing!!!! hope ur well!

just found out some of our locals are playing at

Privilidge along with layo & buswacka and yourself!!! :o

Aldo, Sheeno, Layo & Buswacka & Craig D.!!!! 8)

shweet! :P

hope it goes well!!! ;)

Guest demo909

hey craig how ya doing!!!! hope ur well!

just found out some of our locals are playing at

Privilidge along with layo & buswacka and yourself!!! :o

Aldo, Sheeno, Layo & Buswacka & Craig D.!!!! 8)

shweet! :P

Yeah it's time Miami got to hear some of the Dominican talent....should be a great night:)

hope it goes well!!! ;)

Guest demo909

I'm just trying to spread the word on some good music. I know you have some good taste too man. Definately seek out these tracks.....

I have a copy of Acid Test and I don't think it's that great --- sounds dated, a lil' too epic for my taste.

joey there is a website (jediboogie.com i think) that has the Trendoid set from this years WMC at the Palms (pool party)...he used that track and layered it with vocals from another track (i forget the name)...but its NASSSSSTTTTYYYY!!!!!!