Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ONLY 3 MORE DAYS...

CrzyC1414779017

Guest LeVeL

thankyou.. at least level knows what's up... i can't stand that slutbag.. she's a moron.... hasn't anyone every heard her speak??? :o ???

Glad you feel the same buddy, I cant listen to that garbage. If I wanna see someone lipsing all night long I rather just play the record at my house.

Guest bcnjunkie

I'd do her. ;)

cool, invite me 2 !

Well, I would have to meet you first and based on our luck...that will NEVER happen!!! :'(

JORGE AND CARISSA....GET ON DOWN TO THE WHITELAW THIS SATURDAY!

That is all!

I work saturday until about 1:00 a.m. :( Maybe we will meet in another lifetime, although I would make time for the Brittney thing ;D, j/k .... sort-a

Guest lyrik

I'd do her. ;)

cool, invite me 2 !

Well, I would have to meet you first and based on our luck...that will NEVER happen!!! :'(

JORGE AND CARISSA....GET ON DOWN TO THE WHITELAW THIS SATURDAY!

That is all!

I work saturday until about 1:00 a.m. :( Maybe we will meet in another lifetime, although I would make time for the Brittney thing ;D, j/k .... sort-a

Oooo you maka me sooo angry!

What time do you start work on Saturday?

Guest bcnjunkie

lyric:

I start at 5:30 p.m. until about 1:00 am, I think it will actually be a little bit later like 1:30 to 1:45 a.m.

what can I say, rough schedule !!!

Guest lyrik

lyric:

I start at 5:30 p.m. until about 1:00 am, I think it will actually be a little bit later like 1:30 to 1:45 a.m.

what can I say, rough schedule !!!

Ah-ha...you see we start at 3pm...so if you are close to the beach...get your ass on down for some cocktails...no better way to start off before you have to got to work!

Guest bcnjunkie

lyric:

I work the night before until 2:30 am and I live in Weston, I'm staying in bed up until the last minute !!! sorry dude !!! but you know I still think you guys rock !!!

Guest lyrik

lyric:

I work the night before until 2:30 am and I live in Weston, I'm staying in bed up until the last minute !!! sorry dude !!! but you know I still think you guys rock !!!

Alright Jorge...I'll catch up with ya sometime soon.

Halo!?!

Guest bcnjunkie

cryzc:

Now I'm at my office where we export water treatment products and pool equipment to latin america. Nights and weekends I do catering and I do the books for a fashion designer (we were one of featured designers this past saturday at the Genart fresh faces in fashion event at The Raleigh).

How about u ?, by the way where do u live ?

BCN: I live in work in Boca. I sell home and auto insurance during the day and 2 nights a week I stage manage the show for the Jubgke Queen Riverboat Cruise.(Im not on the boat, just the island)

Sounds like you are a VERY busy guy which is why we probably havent run into each other yet...lol. Maybe one day in the next year we will meet. ;)

Guest bcnjunkie

BCN: I live in work in Boca. I sell home and auto insurance during the day and 2 nights a week I stage manage the show for the Jubgke Queen Riverboat Cruise.(Im not on the boat, just the island)

Sounds like you are a VERY busy guy which is why we probably havent run into each other yet...lol. Maybe one day in the next year we will meet. ;)

hopefully, oh and I forgot, I also write some CJ reviews (WMC Carl Cox !! did u read it ?)

Guest bcnjunkie

I've heard him at his best and worst (his worst isn't bad he just tends to bang some really heavy techno and it sounds pretty monotonous). His Ibiza Space terrace sets are ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) :D :D

Guest bcnjunkie

Is it me, or is CJ becoming like CP?

Thread-jackings left and right.

Just the way I like it! 8)

keeps things more interesting