Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nikki Beach DJ

CrzyC1414779017

Guest r3nz0
Rule #1...CrzyC doesnt but anyone drinks unless its HER choice!!! :P

He didn't ask you why you didn't "but(t)" him; he asked why you didn't buy?

;D

Guest LeVeL

Sundays' @ Nikki's the residents were ripping it up ...the guys you were tunning into that night were DJ Resident Pedro, Stephan M. and Maurizio Ruggiero these are the guys you will find playing house on the 1 and 2's. Also I dont know if the rest of you know but Nikki Beach has 4 more clubs with the same name abroad in other countries and islands in the caribbean and the european riviera.

If you want confirmation on this check out http://www.nikkibeach.com/

Guest LeVeL

No sweety I have a curfew on sundays.......so no Nikki for me but some friends of mine went and they told me all about it.

Guest fairyDust

I'm so upset I missed it >:( I was really looking forward to last weekend...(family emergencies suck)....Oh well guess I'll have to make it up this weekend... :D

Guest web_norah

If the DJ was Pedro than you probably heard some phat toons, his productions are very nice

yeah he is pretty good djing as well!

Guest bcnjunkie

If the DJ was Pedro than you probably heard some phat toons, his productions are very nice

oh yeah ! that too ;)

yeah he is pretty good djing as well!

Guest LISALOCA

Cedric Gervais on Sunday at Nik's?? HHMMMMM I think I'm going to have to check it out..And I was going to go this last Sunday. Damn!!!

House music all night long...Cedric is cool but he's not Progressive how I like it. He has that Tribe slow thing going on. Maybe he's changed...I'll see. ::)

Cedric Gervais on Sunday at Nik's?? HHMMMMM I think I'm going to have to check it out..And I was going to go this last Sunday. Damn!!!

House music all night long...Cedric is cool but he's not Progressive how I like it. He has that Tribe slow thing going on. Maybe he's changed...I'll see. ::)

It wasnt Cedric it was Pedro.

Guest ddg

nikki beach was off da hook on sunday.....that india loco party going on was freaking awesome....and the tunes were great the whole day.....someone played a remix of girls just wanna have fun (cindy lauper).....would love to find out more info on that..played the track that has the michael jackson "beat it" beat to it....and too many other tunes that were awesome... 8)

Guest r3nz0

someone played a remix of girls just wanna have fun (cindy lauper).....would love to find out more info on that

Yeah, that track was Cindy Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Donkey Kong Remix)"

:D