Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space this Saturday?

Guest 731973lisaloca

So...you, EV and Aryn should get together and buy a condo. Ill take care of the place while you are in NYC. ;D

I have heard worse suggestions in my life.

Actually on that note, I am going to have to introduce you (and everyone) to a very cool crew who's moving down to Miami in November... Awesome people. I am getting them to sign up online beforehand...

Bring it on buddy, the more the merrier.... More junkies to get rowdy with! Besides it's always good to meet fresh peeps from my hometown!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Space's doors close @ 6 am. They dont let people come in past that hour.

Level. stop making excuses, the booty call can't be that good..get up and go!!!! Leave the ginseng alone. Tell her you have important matters to attend,lol.....See your ass on sunday! ;D ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

don't know about you ! but the crowd seems to be getting worse !! especially those nasty body builders (I've been told strippers) so not pleasant. Nasty vibe afterhours these days !

Guest durrtylexx

I hate when dudes take off their shirts and walk around, thats gross.I think thats gay as shit..I dont want some sweaty dude next to me.. >:(

Guest durrtylexx

I know but still, I'm not a homophobe, but ILL.To be honest I'm not big on picking up chics at clubs I rather meet them somewhere else.When I'm at Space I wanna go banana's to the music.So I hate it when some shirtless dude starts dancing next to me with glow sticks or whatever..I like bringing girls with me I find I have more fun that way rather then going to club exclusively to meet chics... 8)

don't know about you ! but the crowd seems to be getting worse !! especially those nasty body builders (I've been told strippers) so not pleasant. Nasty vibe afterhours these days !

I wish the hot chicks would be that eager to take off their tops, I wouldn't mind a bit.....Trust me. ;D

then going to club exclusively to meet chics... 8)

I hear you man, i don't go to clubs for the sole purpose of meeting chicks, If I meet a couple there, then it's cool, but my main objective is to have fun and dance my ass off. If you go to a club like a thirsty wolf looking for ass like so many guys do, than you're not really going to have fun. Let the chicks come to you.

Guest durrtylexx

Exactly 240 when u try too hard to meet chics u look desparate, if u go to club and just focus on fun, females will come to u and it will be a natural thing. 8)

Exactly 240 when u try too hard to meet chics u look desparate, if u go to club and just focus on fun, females will come to u and it will be a natural thing. 8)

I'm glad we're on the same page man, we def gotta hang. The problem is that a lot of guys don't understand or realize that. Women pick up on things like that, women can see the desperation on a man's face,lol. When you're having a good time, dancing, joking around with peeps. They don't see you as a threat but as a fun guy to be around. And they are automatically drawn to you. Most of the time on the patio, I never look for dance partners, funny thing is I always end up dancing with somebody.

I know but still, I'm not a homophobe, but ILL.To be honest I'm not big on picking up chics at clubs I rather meet them somewhere else.When I'm at Space I wanna go banana's to the music.So I hate it when some shirtless dude starts dancing next to me with glow sticks or whatever..I like bringing girls with me I find I have more fun that way rather then going to club exclusively to meet chics... 8)

I agree, I NEVER meet men at clubs...

Guest LeVeL

Yeah thats the patio for you ow in days you have all these bodybuilders taking their shirts off acting like they are the shit. Its makes me think that I am in a bodybuilding camp or a gym of some sort. It doesn't reflecta club.......thats too funny.

Guest bcnjunkie

pretty much sums it up ! ;D, I hate it when those shirtless nasty sweaty dudes plow their way through the crowd just in time to catch the nitrous ! >:( >:(

Guest LISALOCA

if u go to club and just focus on fun, females will come to u and it will be a natural thing. 8)

Yeah!! That's what happened to Turbo!! LMAO...he was dancing his ass off and some chic just comes to him and tells him that she loves the way he dances. Very true!!!! ;D

Guest LISALOCA

Hey is Mirza..(MIMI) the one i met at Nerve..that everyone told me we act alike?

I'm happy to know that Saturday is going to be good. I know that Turbo won't let me down. Hopefully Carisa you show up because last time I went on a bad trip looking for you. Like when Turbo lost his money and tried to look for it.

I drove POD crazy asking for you..LMAO!!! It was just too funny. Hey Level why don't you just go on Saturday..you're going to miss out man!! ;D

I'ts going to be a lot of us because we're going for a birthday party. (my cousin's) 8)