Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are the EvJunkie Reviews???

Yeah Evan entertain us with your reviews.....whats the hold up your still recovering.

IM TOUCHED guys, truly I am. To have rockstars such as yourselves eliciting my weekend update is amazing. thanx.

I wanted to let Nick and Ryan describe their nyc experience in detail...since I was with them, I didnt want to spoil their story. im also under a lot of pressure right now at work , which prevents me from getting on here aside from quick responses- when i get home at night this week, it's very late and i crash. :-[

so Tech, please, take over for me this week----you and Nick tell us about your time here! take a moment.... ;D

Guest LeVeL

If we're Rockstars then you are a Superstar....I bet your name is gonna be imprinted in the Clubworld walk of fame. ;D

Guest joeygk

If we're Rockstars then you are a Superstar....I bet your name is gonna be imprinted in the Clubworld walk of fame. ;D

Are we talking about the same superstar who was too tired from clubbing on Friday that he decided to stay home on Saturday and get some sleep? Even though it was the most Epic & very last Danny Howells marathon session in NYC --- !

Lightweight, Yes. Superstar, not so much. ;):P

Guest LeVeL

Are we talking about the same superstar who was too tired from clubbing on Friday that he decided to stay home on Saturday and get some sleep? Even though it was the most Epic & very last Danny Howells marathon session in NYC --- !

Ohh i take that back.......Evan your no superstar no more, your now been downgraded to an amateur, you lightweight..........LOL :D

GK, you're tooooo much. 8)

trust me, friends and family...I stayed home on saturday because I was meeting my mother early on Sunday and I love her more than life itself....therefore I refuse to go see the one I love the most right after leaving danny howells.

ya see, my life is an epic journey...which is what makes GK lash out at me--- it's a jealousy thing. be obnoxious to the person you want to be, so you dont feel so bad that you aren't them.

it's PSY 101, people.