Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome to CoolJunkie San Juan

Guest nickjunkie

Guest antonio

I haven't either but the horror stories I've heard just suck !

I've seen people have it bad though....

Guest bcnjunkie

The worse one I've heard "didn't I kick you out earlier ?", I had a friend who just arrived, hair still wet from taking a shower prior to arriving, and they pulled the "didn't I kick you earlier crapp". The guy just got up ! practially just out of the shower, Sooo obvoius hadn't been out yet ! the gorillas are blind too I guess !, One time also inside they took my friend (we had been in the club only about 20 minutes), Some 300 pound gorilla pulls my 82 lbs. friend (seriously 82 lbs. chick) and starts drilling her about kicking her out, when another security pulls up and tells him "man, that's not her !!!", let's her go back inside without first spoiling her night ! nasty !

Guest bcnjunkie

Holy shit....... I hope I don't look like somebody else someday!!

they don't care ! for that reason, I'm staying away !, although I really want to hear the new sound system !

that new Dynachord sound system is a true blast!!!...believe me

it is the most exceptional sound system ive ever heard in a club in the world. haha....its really that dramatic. I love it.

but that type of behavior is despicable! they need some clubs to come in that compete with Space and offer high quality service, like Avalon and Crobar have in new york now...

some comparable clubs need to come to town that make it cool to be accomodating and friendly---the foundation of client services! I mean, it is amazing how you are forced to deal with that because you love the music and the experience so you sacrifice what should be a basic right?? am i being dramatic? ???

Guest antonio

You are being just a little dramatic but you're right, in life we put up with shit all the time just because we love something.

You are being just a little dramatic but you're right, in life we put up with shit all the time just because we love something.

haha. thanx for being honest.

my mother was a major activist during the civil rights movement... so I think i got some of her residual passion when it comes to things like that??? :P

Guest antonio

Did you get to go to Steve Lawler @ State EV? Check out my review of that one at the San Juan page.

I just went to both sites and read several reviews. Nice work guys. EV, I loved the description of your ride home. Did you know that I had to be back at Space at 10am (you left at 11) for the video shoot? So as you were looking over the water and thinking about what you had experienced I was sitting in Space wishing you were there and anticipating my first encounter with Tiesto himself. ;D

Did you get to go to Steve Lawler @ State EV? Check out my review of that one at the San Juan page.

no i didnt go...I was so unbelievably shot from Magik Muzik @ Space....en serio antonio---i was a walking corpse...I tried to go to a bar with my friends and I fell asleep in the booth and they just let me sleep there until my friends were ready to go.

and that is out of character for me. soy estrella de rock 8) but I've never had such an intense night as I did at space the night before and that same day as well.

When I walked by State, it looked very busy outside, I just couldnt deal. Im going to go read your review now.

I just went to both sites and read several reviews. Nice work guys. EV, I loved the description of your ride home. Did you know that I had to be back at Space at 10am (you left at 11) for the video shoot? So as you were looking over the water and thinking about what you had experienced I was sitting in Space wishing you were there and anticipating my first encounter with Tiesto himself. ;D

That was so asanine that they made the video shoot begin right after the show...I mean, you had to leave one of his best performances ever...I needed you there with me as well....I imagine we would have grooved sooo well that nite together---we feel the same beat- from now on we stick together -

That was so asanine that they made the video shoot begin right after the show...I mean, you had to leave one of his best performances ever...I needed you there with me as well....I imagine we would have grooved sooo well that nite together---we feel the same beat- from now on we stick together -

Agreed!

Quality review as well. The spooky character part made me laugh out loud...again, I feel like im listening to you verbally explain this in a conversation.

also, the descriptive paragraph at the end and when you proceed to mention sasha standing there going nuts, well done. There were a few minor grammar things that I might have changed in the beginning---i bet no one noticed it---we should exchange our reviews before publishing so we can critique each other's work and offer suggestions. se vous plait.

x

Guest antonio

Yeah, that's a great idea. I'll send you my Sandra Collins review and you let me know before I publish it!!