Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome to CoolJunkie San Juan

Guest nickjunkie

Guest nickjunkie

Ably managed by our San Juan Junkie Antonio, this is the spot for all chat relating to events and music in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Enjoy!

Guest LeVeL

Good Luck Antonio...Ill be in Puerto Rico really, really soon....with some of my Puerto Rican Fam. to celebrate and party.

Guest bcnjunkie

how big does cooljunkie intend to be ?

here is the plan, but keep it a secret. SHHHHH

World Domination, :o

Junkie Style, converting one clueless clubber at a time. ;D

world_domination.gif

you mean the Salteens of the world !

Guest bcnjunkie

Antonio good luck and keep us informed ! and don't forgett your promise: load of chick pcitures in the galleries ;D

Guest djtroko

Don't worry people. The galleries are comin up very very soon. I am in the process of getting them up with Antonio so everybody can see the people from here. Thanks to all the Cooljunkie crew for getting this forum up. We have definately been expecting it to get this site very up to date and we are all working hard for it. Thanx esp... Nick. Hope to see some cooljunkie crew coming to PR in the near future and we are planning a Cooljunkie San Juan lauch party...

Thanx

Mike Ramirez (DJ Troko)

Guest antonio

Thanks for all the support you guys are showing towards the expansion of Cooljunkie. As our prime minister pod said: "AT&T will look like a startup company".

This site will be dedicated to all of you people that are true to what you like and are true to what everyone calls nightlife but that we call lifestyle.

As for the galleries and other stuff, we are currently working on them so that you can see why San Juan, Puerto Rico is known by some as the Ibiza of the Americas.

We count with all your support and remember to visit our page oftenly. Thanks to all you junkies out there and enjoy!!!

;D Cheers to a great new site ;D

Antonio

Guest antonio

Hi Antonio!!! Best of luck with everything...let me know when I can come visit!!! ;)

Baby, you can come visit us anytime. You just got to remember to let me know first.

LOL

Guest djtroko

You fly into Luis Muňoz Marin Airport... The main airport in San Juan... It is really close to all the spots in San Juan...

Anyways just let me or Antonio know and we'll give you a brief on San Juan...

Peace

Mike

Hi Antonio!!! Best of luck with everything...let me know when I can come visit!!! ;)

Baby, you can come visit us anytime. You just got to remember to let me know first.

LOL

What airport would I fly into? Never been there.

Guest djtroko

The name of the airport is Luis Munoz Marin airport. I was with Antonio in the Nikki Beach party wearing the 2-sided cooljunkie logo shirts...

Mike

Guest djtroko

The name of the airport is Luis Munoz Marin airport. I was with Antonio in the Nikki Beach party wearing the 2-sided cooljunkie logo shirts...

Mike

Were you with him on the Space patio for Roger Sanchez?

Nope, that wasnt me... That was another friend of his. I did not go to space this conference because of an unfortunate incident with one of the security staff from last year. I was thrown away disrespectfully for getting hold of a Deep Dish flyer on the bathroom. I went to space 4 times last conference and every day people were pealing away the flyers so that the dj would sign em. Anyways they just threw me out, no questions asked, and my friends were inside and they didnt even let me warn em... I had no cel phone with me so I was outside of space alone for like an hour... The staff left me with a very unprofessional image of the place so thats why I did not go...

Mike

Guest bcnjunkie

Mike

Nope, that wasnt me... That was another friend of his. I did not go to space this conference because of an unfortunate incident with one of the security staff from last year. I was thrown away disrespectfully for getting hold of a Deep Dish flyer on the bathroom. I went to space 4 times last conference and every day people were pealing away the flyers so that the dj would sign em. Anyways they just threw me out, no questions asked, and my friends were inside and they didnt even let me warn em... I had no cel phone with me so I was outside of space alone for like an hour... The staff left me with a very unprofessional image of the place so thats why I did not go...

Mike

yup ! Space treats loyal customers in Grand style !!! >:(

Guest LeVeL

Mike

Hey thats Space for you, we talked about their security staff before on cooljunkie. They are sometimes too aggresive and they tend to forget that .

Guest antonio

Mike

No Carissa, my friend at Roger Sanchez was my boy from South Beach, his name is Neco. He moved from San Juan to Sobe like 9 months ago.