Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cooljunkie San Juan Poll

Guest antonio

What do you think of our page?  

1. 1. What do you think of our page?

Here are some thoughts of mine--

firstly, the posting in here was what enticed me to visit the site. I guess I was just lazy and didnt bother...

i think that once you login in and visit a site within CJ, you're kind of locked into it...not physically---you just get into that one. I think that the title page was better to have appear always...rather than having the site decide for you to always come back to the page that you first visited.

it was an extra step, but i dont think it is an efficient shortcut in the long run---I think that if people who frequent saw the option there each time they would be reminded....otherwise we get into a groove with the site of our city...

what do you all think?

And for me, when I visit the forum, it automatically thinks im from miami thereafter and brings me directly to the miami site.

when i just went to your site, I was actually really suprised at hows much content was there---it really looks like you've gotten it up and running fast, and i read the article you wrote on the hip/hop trance event === and honestly that was really really well done, I read the entire thing from beginning to end...i feel like it is difficult to get a reader on a lifestyle site to pay attention for that long--- it was very conversational and smart and well structured and an all around well-told story. as a writer, im a very critical reader so it was really awesome to see this Antonio!!!

I feel like you can hang on to more readers in a sitting than I can--- i get on tangents and whimsical and all that-

Guest nickjunkie

Antonio and Michael are doing a great job over there and the site is looking very sweet. Look for a big CJ launch party in San Juan soon - you're all invited!

Evan, I'm really listening to your views on the city thing (and fixing the Miami thing) but I think that sending you back to the subway page once every week or month rather than every time you visit the site might solve the issue. That would remind that there are other sites while not requiring an extra click every time you visit...

N- I hope you arent mistaking my bringing that up as being pissed or unhappy---- on the contrary i dont think "my way or the highway" or any of that--- i re read my post and it sounds like im complaining--- not the case, tho- ;) just thinking out loud-

and antonio, i will surely be checking out your work- i will make it a routine. if you get a chance, you can see my recent article from the conference (magik muzik @ space) on any of the sites, at the top of the page there are links to wmc coverage. x

Guest antonio

I saw the review already and it was great. It was interesting how you started your review backwards in time. I'll use that as an idea for upcoming ones!!

I saw the review already and it was great. It was interesting how you started your review backwards in time. I'll use that as an idea for upcoming ones!!

Manipulating time as a way to creatively tell a story was one of my concentrations in my writing major in college....I am really into that but I dont get too into it with nightlife reviews since it can get a bit complicated.

also, I enjoy flip flopping or going incognito with narrative points of view---1st and 3rd person, etc.

the boy in the sunglasses was me. I had a whole lot more there in the introductory paragraph that i toook out...it was an entire description of leaving space, the portion about the dolphins was a lot more descriptive-

too bad we didnt get to meet up at the CJ party at NIkkis, Antonio---you seem like a very cool and intelligent person.

Where you at Nikki's and we didn't meet or didn't you go at all???

yes I was there. Sarah and Charles were trying to call me but we couldnt seem to connect----I got there at 4pm and by that time it was very busy....i met up there with a bunch of my friends from new york and boston....then friends from South America I had not seen in months...so I was in my own world so to speak--- it was a bit overwhelming

Guest antonio

Ahh, so maybe we didn't get to meet. Did you get to see Seb Fontaine and Josh Wink at the VIP party at Pearl?? I was there.

Ahh, so maybe we didn't get to meet. Did you get to see Seb Fontaine and Josh Wink at the VIP party at Pearl?? I was there.

no i was not aware of these things. but i hope you had a great time! I was at Van Dyk with dancing with Carisa 8) (at nikkis we would have just been rolling around in the sand ::))

• 2 weeks later...