Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SUPER SIZE ME

Guest joeygk

Guest joeygk

IN THEATERS MAY 7TH

fry-mouth_w_txt.jpg

Who else is dying to see this film. It's and independent film/documentary about a guy who eats nothing but McDonalds (breakfast, lunch, dinner) for 30 days. Apparently over the course of the month he experiences rapid weight gain, his health deteriorates, depression, all kinds of side effects from feelings of being lathargic, hair loss, acne, etc. I don't think I'll ever eat fast food again! It's not the most controlled scientific study but he apparently chaged nothing else in his daily routine except for his diet.

Can you imagine 30 days of nothing but fast food. Sick. :-X

Guest sarahcj

I heard about this.... it sounds interesting. He is very brave (or stupid!) to do that to his body.

I don't know how he could face all that fast food though :P

• 1 month later...
Guest swirlundergrounder

IN THEATERS MAY 7TH

fry-mouth_w_txt.jpg

Who else is dying to see this film. It's and independent film/documentary about a guy who eats nothing but McDonalds (breakfast, lunch, dinner) for 30 days. Apparently over the course of the month he experiences rapid weight gain, his health deteriorates, depression, all kinds of side effects from feelings of being lathargic, hair loss, acne, etc. I don't think I'll ever eat fast food again! It's not the most controlled scientific study but he apparently chaged nothing else in his daily routine except for his diet.

Can you imagine 30 days of nothing but fast food. Sick. :-X

I believe it...About 12 years ago I used to manage a clothing store that was in a mall and my store was right across from a McDonalds. I was hella over weight. I used to get breakfast there and then I ate 2 burgers and 2 fries for 2 bucks and then I would hit Taco Bell on the way home...How sick is that? I'm so glad I quit doing that a long time ago. And then when I quit my job in the mall, I lost hella weight...

Guest Cosmigonon

Gee, the first time I heard the title of the movie, I thought it was a hip-hop movie, ala "You got served" :P

Guest JMT

Gee, the first time I heard the title of the movie, I thought it was a hip-hop movie, ala "You got served" :P

kinda like, "I Got the Hookup"?

or "I'm Bout it"?

Guest Cosmigonon

or "I'm Bout it"?

LOL!!! ;D

Guest JMT

or "I'm Bout it"?

LOL!!! ;D

ha ha, someone else knows those....