Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rythem Ready Vs. Children Of The Night

Guest peekhour

Guest peekhour

Whats up everyone....I thought of a very hard question for all of you EXIT and Draper lovers. If U had to pick a favorite which one would it be...Rythem Ready or Children Of The Night????....I'm still undecided, when i have both of them, i'll listen to them both over and over and then decide.

------------------

AOL Name - NYR100

PEEKHOUR GUESTLIST- "EXIT FRIDAYS!!"

CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT!!! that is just one of his songs for the ages!!!! cant be defeated....dont get me wrong "rhythm ready" is a very closer second!!!

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

i know most of you people already know this, but if you REALLY can't wait for the songs to come out, get the bootleg one's off napster that someone recorded with a tape recorder. They are all over the pace. Yeah the quality sucks, but at least u get to hear the song cwm17.gif

Originally posted by massad:

i know most of you people already know this, but if you REALLY can't wait for the songs to come out, get the bootleg one's off napster that someone recorded with a tape recorder. They are all over the pace. Yeah the quality sucks, but at least u get to hear the song cwm17.gif

instead of doing that... go to exit and hear it there...

please rename the file , take the realz!! off of it . thanks

& rhythm ready is def. a hotter track then children. that's why tony is sweating it and playing it more than twice a night. Both tracks are coming out on the same day , NEXT MONTH. no april 1st eitha

------------------

hmmm.. interesting in promoting? email me >:) ibrealz@aol.com

***Draper Release Update***

I just found out (for those who care), and its true bc the kid who told me HAS two of the three tracks already, and trust ME, hes "reliable"

Rhythm Ready will be released in 3 weeks,

Children of The Night will be next, and

Pressure should be out over the summer.

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

What are some of you people talking about? I was with Tone all night on Friday, and his "Rhythm Ready" is signed, and should be out in the next couple of weeks, he signed it on a brand new label that just came out.

And he said in quote "The twinkle twinkle little star is also signed, but we're waiting on that", he didn't called it Children of the Night, which I was surprised.

And as far as "Pressure" goes, he did it with Mada, but they are gonna throw Moody's name on the track anyway just becuase of the fact Mada and Moody always do things together. And the whole idea for pressure and the whole synth was done by Tony himself. He said that Pressure isnt going to be out for awile, but it will be out before summer time.

and im stating what the guy said himself this past friday.

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

his cousin is not the only person that has it.. erf. Domenick spins them all the time ,oh and Rhythm ready & Children will be released the same day!

------------------

hmmm.. interesting in promoting? email me >:) ibrealz@aol.com

Is anyone gonna post the bootleg of pressure on napster. Even know the sound quality sucks, it still puts me at home when I get to listen to those songs. OOH and children of the night is def. the best song.

Originally posted by realz:

his cousin is not the only person that has it.. erf. Domenick spins them all the time ,oh and Rhythm ready & Children will be released the same day!

ERF???? cwm6.gif DFA........

People on this board really gotta fucking chill....all try to play it off like they know what theyre talking about....

cwm1.gif

No im liying, I only talked to him all of friday night. like i said, im just repeating that he said himself.

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!