Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FAST FOOD

Which is your favorite?  

1. 1. Which is your favorite?

Guest JMT

3 weeks ago, it would be wendys all the way for me....

BUT, THEY CHANGED THE FUCKIN #7 CHICKEN SANDWICH!!!

AND......... I HAVE BOYCOTTED TACO HELL SINCE THEY GOT RID OF THE CHILLITO 2 YEARS AGO. FILED AN OFFICAL COMPLAINT AND THEY NEVER RESPONDED. F THEM.

Guest demo909

I voted for crackhead....lol

I haven't had fast food in over 4 years! I sure do miss the taste of tacobell, but that fast food will kill you or cut short your life.....seriously! :-\

Guest Diabolique

Quizno's, man!!

of course I don't put that kind of shit in my temple-err-I mean body :P

well, ok, I do enjoy it once in awhile...Demo is right right right...ppl need to educamucate themselves on nutrition, that would keep them in line. Don't even get me started!! >:(

Guest fairyDust

Yeah all that comfort food is junk...and it also does wonders for your waistline..lol..but when I absolutely have to it's Wendy's baby ;D

Quizno's, man!!

of course I don't put that kind of shit in my temple-err-I mean body :P

well, ok, I do enjoy it once in awhile...Demo is right right right...ppl need to educamucate themselves on nutrition, that would keep them in line. Don't even get me started!! >:(

Quiznos , funny you should say that {25th hour}.

seriously, Quiznos has had an ad-blitz here in NYC...The first set of commercials made quiznos look disgusting...they had these annoying rats (i think they were rats, or some obscure rodent) singing in the most annoying voice ever.

Then they changed it, and now it looks tasty---with close up shots of the toasty bread filled with chicken, etc. ive yet to try it...

Guest JMT

don't do the fastfood ! it all tastes pretty bad !

i tihnk it tastes terrific. :D

verdad. id eat it every day, if it wouldnt kill me.

Guest JMT

im a bk person...but i hate their fries....they blow donkey balls... :o

Have it your way.

best reply ever.

LMFAO!

Guest JMT

im a bk person...but i hate their fries....they blow donkey balls... :o

i like the whopper, no tomato, no onion. but the fries do indeed blow donkey balls.

Guest r3nz0

Wendy's is by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the best.

But I may be wrong.

I was wrong one time in 1988.

;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Popeye's not on the list..But Wendy's got 226 critical violations in one inspection period which is tops among all fast food...Yuck.....

Guest Diabolique

Popeye's not on the list..But Wendy's got 226 critical violations in one inspection period which is tops among all fast food...Yuck.....

ewww. but Popeye's, ahhh, divine. Still, not very often. ppl eat fast food and then wonder why they're so tired. They think there is no such thing as healthy, tasty, fast food.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFT! ::)

I'm on the go ten times as much as the rest of you, and somehow, I manage at least 2/3's of the time. I pack ahead healthy snacks, and always leave home with an apple and some nuts. High fiber food keeps you going about two hours longer than fast food, and your energy levels don't dip so drastically. Besides by the time you're about 25 - 26 fast food takes it toll on your waistline. Fiber in natural food helps you get rid of fat and toxins. Did you know that if you eat about 30 grams of fiber a day will help you lose an average of 13 lbs a year, even with out excercise?

of course sometimes you just have to feed your soul

I take a.....Mickey D's french fries with, wendy's cheesburger, and a jamocha shake from arby's...NO, I don't want to super size it!

;D

Guest fbarassi

I voted crackhead also. I used to love all of the above restaurants until I read Fast Food Nation. If you haven't read it already , I guarantee you that if you do you will never touch any of that crap again. The whole supply chain from cow to what you put in your mouth is truly scary...

Guest Diabolique

I voted crackhead also. I used to love all of the above restaurants until I read Fast Food Nation. If you haven't read it already , I guarantee you that if you do you will never touch any of that crap again. The whole supply chain from cow to what you put in your mouth is truly scary...

mmm, I might have to check that out... :o