Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rookie Posting

Guest wheels

Guest wheels

Heavily recieveing the P.V.D. beats in Ev's room (A.K.A. the 20 Stuy V.V.I.P. Lounge). Although nearly a decade long veteran of the N.Y.C. club scene (jesus it's been that long, who remembers Frankie Bones Strom Raves???) Have just recently been introduced to a totally new spectrum of N.Y.C. partygoers, movers and friendsters over the course of the last six months (Arybear, Ev, Hoover and fellow hooligans and hoodlums I feel truly blessed for being brought into contact with such an amazing and vibrant group of humans who so honestly RECIEVE LIFE that at one is forced to questions the possiblity of chance incounters...I.E. One must realize that certain people are "brought" into our lives at certain times as if the encounter and or subsequent interaction with those people is some form of predetermined neccessity, almost as if that encounter and interaction was part of some sort of quasi-cosmic symphony that was meant to transpire.)

I don't know what I just said but uuuhhhh...I just said something. (Switch-back obviously I am writting this like-tagganouwt style with heavy blingage) Seroiusly thougt, Aryn, Ev , Jess I love you all and none of you will realize what an amazing gift I consider all of you to be I love you all, you know why, and thank you. (Could use a little wind here) I have been blessed, by a quarter-life transformation and a personal rennassiance that has strangley coensided with a N.Y.C. nightlife rennassiance. The night life scence has been constantly under a state of continoius seige the past decade and we are staedily losing the battle! Despite the insistance among many in our "generation" (for lack of a more descriptive adjective) that the N.Y.C. nightlife is flourishing, the closing of club BLACK (formerly exit) and The Sound Factory should make it apparent to all that those closingings are healthy indicators that our way of life and existance is still very much in the public eye (most by our own doing, but more on that at a later date) and very much under the thumb of "the Man" who as always is "bring us down Lloyd" (that's a Jonny MacQuire reference for all who are not aware of the Orchard Beach baywatch!)

Anyway, just some continually dillousional thoughts and ramblings for my first "posting" but looking forward to engaging an infusing the N.Y.C. partygoing faithfull with some challenging questions and opinions about ourselves, are way of life, our government, our world, and our overall general existance which far too-many of you are not REICIEVING or partaking FULLY in. In short I need intelligent conversation and challenging and provocative interaction of a positive nature for meaningfull stimulation of the cerebral cortex so all that are dailed into this frequency and are fully capable of recieveing do not adjust your sets..... just continue to

1.-RECIEVE

2.-DO WHAT YOU WANT

3.-DON"T BE SCARED OF LIFE

4. (applies only to striker vallone and Co.) TAKE IT DEEP

Talk to all soon, hope to be "posting -up" next-week from Sunny southern Cali and or Baja penninsula and will give all yall punk ass bitchas some west-coast g-funky love from THE WHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell did EV give you? :o Kidding.

Any friend of Ev's must be a great person. Welcome to the boards.

;D

haha! I just read this in full...wheels has an Intense mind...He mind-fucks himself I love it.

While a newbie to him may think that such an outburst was crack induced, I can attest that it was not :) ha

we all stayed in last night and watched Lost in Translation...while I wanted to go to the gbh party @ Lotus, I got off work at midnight and just didnt have the energy to be about town since I worked 15 hours straight yesterday staring at images and making the most high-end highlights reel of my entire life! no way was I considering anything but friends, a movie, a smoke, and a pancake.

so yeah, we all woke up early this morning and when my crew stays in for a night we wake up charged. anyway, im going off on a tangent here.

I sat ryan (wheels) down and we made him a CJ account so I hope to see him visiting and adding his two (more like two thousand) cents whenever possible. 8)

Guest trancelator

Welcome, Wheels! Don't know what the hell you said but the NY Junkies portion of the site needs some posts and energy. ;D No way should Miami be outposting NYC 4 to 1.

Guest wheels

You love me, you really love me!... seriously though I am greatly appriciative of all of the warm welcomes to the posting and I look forward to the soon to come interaction. With the midwest pipline now sercurly in place there will be an entirley new host of characters that will be slowly be "re-released into the wild" via this posting so be on the lookout for new postings as the camp cool crew invades the NYC junkie pages. Moreover, i am in a completely coheshive state of existance when RECIEVING from other like minded individuals and I second the afore-mentioned response to my "rookie posting" no way should Miami outposting N.Y.C. 4 2 1! Worry not though fearless faithful! Camp Cool Crew to the rescue!

Also... while I am ai it another big Gracias to Ev for "bringing me into the fold" and yes yall this is my normally fuctioning operational state of existance, so don't be alramed. As always, RECIEVE Wheels out!