Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's down for some CJ Karaoke???

Guest demo909

Guest demo909

Recently some friends and I have been going to Studio 21 in the basement of the Shellbourne hotel on Wednsdays. It satrted out a month ago with me and 10 friends......last week we had 60 heads (Most of them models[female :) ] and bookers in town for the season) in there till 3am get'n drunk and singing songs :)

Now I want to invite my CJ brothers & sisters to join us this Weds. @ 10:30pm. I think it would be great to meet some of you guys from the fourms and see who has the guts to get on stage :) Last week I massacared 'tainted love', 'respect', & 'chocolate salty balls' (yes they actually have that song there and 30,000 other titles to choose from)

So lets hear it......who's down??

Guest JMT

This is sooooooooooooooo my type of thisng but 1030pm on a Wed isnt for me (I live in Boca). :'(

yeah but dont you actually know how to sing?

Guest Diabolique

This is sooooooooooooooo my type of thisng but 1030pm on a Wed isnt for me (I live in Boca). :'(

yeah but dont you actually know how to sing?

really? way to go CrzyC! maybe you guys could meet a little earlier..it's always nicer when there's at least one bonafide singer in the group...

Guest coach

That's funny, I've been thinking about this exact thing. Karaoke on South Beach just sounds so hysterical. We'll try to stop by at some point.

Guest LeVeL

You know Demo thats a great idea, Karaoke Night makes for a great night for a date, also to hang out with friends and family in a cool environment. The only thing that sucks is that I cant sing for anything in the world but who cares I bet their are worst singers out there who would make me look good. ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

When I get over there you'll see some real singing 8) 8) It sounds like fuuuuuuuuuun!!!!!! ;D ;D

Guest ddg

i am arguably the worlds worst singer....even that dude that sung she bangs on idol has got me beat....werd ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

i am arguably the worlds worst singer....even that dude that sung she bangs on idol has got me beat....werd ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest JMT

same here.