Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin Van Buuren Friday April 9th

I've been listening to his GDJB and im anxious to see him perform @ the Roxy this Friday...I mean, I wish it wasnt at Roxy, but if they doll the place up like they did last feb. for PvD than it should be just fine.

Very excited to wear my new balances and a sleeveless shirt. Im sick and tired of dealing with leather shoes and button down shirts. Should be a nice change of pace :D

SO who is coming? Our group is pretty big for this event 8)...we are sure to be the only cool people in there (and the oldest, Tim topping off at 30 ) but who cares! Vic is comin too, so we finally have him on the dance floor with us. 8) 8) 8)

SO who is coming? Our group is pretty big for this event 8)...we are sure to be the only cool people in there (and the oldest, Tim topping off at 30 ) but who cares! Vic is comin too, so we finally have him on the dance floor with us. 8) 8) 8)

Ha ha ha.

And you're welcome for the sets DB...

>:(

Ha ha ha.

And you're welcome for the sets DB...

>:(

thanx timo. Listen....about halfway in theArmin GDJB, he drops a mix of Energize, just before escape....it is excellent. In fact, i like it better than the one PvD spins...I might piss my pants if I hear it on Fri. :P

Also, doesn anyone know if the Armin GDJB is from his 50 minute performance (anyone figure out what that was all about??) at Mansion? I ask because I can hear fans clapping.

Guest Idreamofdancing

I've been listening to his GDJB and im anxious to see him perform @ the Roxy this Friday...I mean, I wish it wasnt at Roxy, but if they doll the place up like they did last feb. for PvD than it should be just fine.

Very excited to wear my new balances and a sleeveless shirt. Im sick and tired of dealing with leather shoes and button down shirts. Should be a nice change of pace :D

I'm sooooo super stoked for Armin...big pre and after party at Sty-town as usual...I think I want to get something exciting to wear. I don't have work on Friday, so I will be nice and rested...Good Friday, really is a good friday.

Armin Van Buuren GDJB 03-09-04

01. Symphony of Love II - Once Upon a Time

02. Active sight - The Search For Freedom

03. Super 8 - Alba

04. G & M Project - Sunday Afternoon (Nu-NRG Remix)

05. Waterplanet - Introspection (John Askew Remix)

06. Fictivsion - Escape (Phynn Remix)

07. Digital Deliquents - To Do Anything

08. Futureshock - Pride's Paranoia (Marco V. Remix)

http://www.globaldjbroadcast.com/forums/showthread.php?s=7c1c66cef3294c5b5fc4456275bb5eb0&threadid=312

:D Pretty good set. Can't wait for Friday.

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]I'm interviewing him tomorrow so stay tuned for all the dirt...and I'll see you all Friday at Roxy for the gathering![/glow]

Waterplanet - Introspection (John Askew Remix)

Tim, I always thought this track was named "Energize." Did you?

regardless, I love it, and I love this little mix of it that is on Armin's set

You're the one who can name a dance song after hearing about 5 seconds of it...I still can't do that so well. Energize has some vocals, which I don't think this Waterplanet song has...but you're right, it's a kick-@ss song... I always remember Energize as the song before Chicane - Saltwater on the PVD Cream Closing set from this summer (which incidentally, everyone should have, it's by far my favorite set all-time).

:D

Waterplanet - Introspection (John Askew Remix)

Tim, I always thought this track was named "Energize." Did you?

regardless, I love it, and I love this little mix of it that is on Armin's set

You're the one who can name a dance song after hearing about 5 seconds of it...I still can't do that so well. Energize has some vocals, which I don't think this Waterplanet song has...but you're right, it's a kick-@ss song... I always remember Energize as the song before Chicane - Saltwater on the PVD Cream Closing set from this summer (which incidentally, everyone should have, it's by far my favorite set all-time).

:D

yeah, i concur...that set might just be my favorite live-set available as of late--- I would have loved to be in attendance at that event--

Guest LiquidGandido

Since I'm going to be in New York and the Roxy isn't really that far away from where I'm staying, I guess I'll stop by. :)

Everyone, let's hope security doesnt come to my apartment tonite...we are treading on this ice with these ridiculous pre-parties... 8)

they cant hold me down, oh no! jesus im excited for this weekend...Dutch people and Djs, Easter, then getting on a plane destination sunshine---I am a pig in shit right now...

Everyone, let's hope security doesnt come to my apartment tonite...we are treading on this ice with these ridiculous pre-parties... 8)

they cant hold me down, oh no! jesus im excited for this weekend...Dutch people and Djs, Easter, then getting on a plane destination sunshine---I am a pig in shit right now...

I am LEAVING now...C U in 4 hours!!!

Wa-hoooo!!!

;D :D ;D