Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When is Tiesto back in North America?

tgibson

Guest JMT

June.

per his latest newsletter:

-Tiësto launches new artist album ‘Just Be'

Tiësto presents his new artist album ‘Just Be' in different countries and cities during the coming months. So far release parties are scheduled for Germany, Sweden, the Netherlands, the UK, North America and Spain.

........The UK will have their own release party weekend on the 21st and 22nd of May. The 21st Heaven in London will be attended, 22nd it's the Academy in Manchester's turn to have Tiësto behind the decks. Both release parties will be supported by Kirsty Hawkshaw on P.A. and a few of his recordlabel's own DJ's, Cor Fijneman, Ton T.B. and Mark Norman.

The whole month of June it's North America time! Tiësto has planned a big ‘Just Be' tour. As from the 2nd until the 27th Tiësto will be touring throughout the whole US and Canada. Keep your eyes on the schedule on the website for the final dates and venues, these will be published soon!

June he is touring North America, no dates released yet.

damn John! You beat me by 17 seconds AND you were a lot more thorough.

I will most likely fly down to Miami for whichever weekend he is performing at Space. Guys, at space, who usually opens? Markus? that would be amazing for me.

Guest JMT

June he is touring North America, no dates released yet.

damn John! You beat me by 17 seconds AND you were a lot more thorough.

I will most likely fly down to Miami for whichever weekend he is performing at Space. Guys, at space, who usually opens? Markus? that would be amazing for me.

i beat you by a nose.

the last few times at Space, the opener was someone out on tour with him. (like Ton TB, or Noel Sanger last year...)

Guest LeVeL

He should have Dj Ton B open up for him again, he did an awesome job for WMC. He got the crowd all hyped up during his set and then Tiesto stepped up and he served us a nasty set. But in my opinion I like an opening Dj to hype up the party before the main event. I dont like being bored by the opening Dj so Dj Ton B would do it for me. I actually enjoyed his set better than Tiesto's that night for some reason he was playing the right things that night.

:-* :-* :-*

and I think you and Luis should fly up. we could attend eacother's city's performances

Guest LeVeL

Great idea, I am going to Puerto Rico at the end of May beginning June to vist family. An then for my birthday on the weekend between June 18-21 I will go to my homeland to visit some more family and party. No plans on New York anytime soon but after those trips I am intrigued to go to the NYC to check out the atmosphere overthere.

Great idea, I am going to Puerto Rico at the end of May beginning June to vist family. An then for my birthday on the weekend between June 18-21 I will go to my homeland to visit some more family and party. No plans on New York anytime soon but after those trips I am intrigued to go to the NYC to check out the atmosphere overthere.

whenever you're ready to come up, we'll be ready to show you the ropes, son.

Evan has been know to tie people up in ropes.

Be careful.

Be careful.

whatever tim, last time you thought it was hot.

Guest LeVeL

Okay so thats how he's gonna show me the ropes, huh thanks for the tip Tim. ;)

Be careful.

whatever tim, last time you thought it was hot.

Not entirely false.

;D

Okay so thats how he's gonna show me the ropes, huh thanks for the tip Tim. ;)

Just busting balls... ;D

(but still look out...he's sneaky...)