Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How did you find CJ?

Oni1414777741

Great thread!

Well, I actually found out about Cooljunkie on Djtiesto.com about two years ago, i think. Some of you know Miriam--- she had made a post on tiesto.com before the conference a couple of years back for people to get info on CJ.

I was impressed with the site, so I did a whois search on the page and found out how to contact nick and sarah, and asked if I could write for them. They responded sure, and since then I've developed a relationship with CJ up to what it is now. :D

Guest antonio

Well............. I first learned about Cooljunkie when I was planning to visit Miami and was looking for info on parties and club venues. I joined the mailing list and I have been receiving cool mail since then. Also, I got asked to work with an upcoming San Juan page, which I agreed and now it's all a reality up and running.

Guest LeVeL

Well............. I first learned about Cooljunkie when I was planning to visit Miami and was looking for info on parties and club venues. I joined the mailing list and I have been receiving cool mail since then. Also, I got asked to work with an upcoming San Juan page, which I agreed and now it's all a reality up and running.

Your a lucky guy my friend.

I think it was from Tiesto.com

I really jumped in after Ferry Corsten was @ Space a few months ago.

I wonder if it was my sig on tiesto.com???

There's a good chance...but I think it had something to do with a review. And the review was linked back to cooljunkie. Might've been yours, no one else has cooljunkie on their sig @ Tiesto.com!!!

If so, then thanks!!!!!!! ;D

There's a good chance...but I think it had something to do with a review. And the review was linked back to cooljunkie. Might've been yours, no one else has cooljunkie on their sig @ Tiesto.com!!!

It was the Tiesto interview from last May. Must have been because they put that on and it was the only Cooljunkie reference on the site. That's awesome that it got you here.

They actually sent me a PM the other day, they saw the latest Tiesto review from the recent event at Space, and put that up as well--- nice to see that people across the globe are seeing CJ content!

It was the Tiesto interview from last May. Must have been because they put that on and it was the only Cooljunkie reference on the site. That's awesome that it got you here.

They actually sent me a PM the other day, they saw the latest Tiesto review from the recent event at Space, and put that up as well--- nice to see that people across the globe are seeing CJ content!

Yeah, man, that was a great review. Wish I had gone that night...

Oh well, there's always next time!

Was advised to visit it from a member of Spotlight Ibiza... ;D

We Love....

i know someone from Ibiza Spotlight, he gave us an amazing hook-up on a hotel in ibiza last summer....I forget his name...

anyone who is planning a trip to ibiza should book thru www.ibiza-spotlight.com - they have most of the best deals and relationships with the hotels on the island. ;)

Guest berry

Hey MyVenture! Thanks for the advice! This is a great site. Very informative. ;D

I'll be at Space over Memorial Day weekend... Just to get me excited for the ORIGINAL Space! IBIZA baby! I'll be there in August/September!

Anyone else joining the Space Ibiza party?? ;)

Guest Diabolique

I first heard of Cooljunkie about 2 -3 years ago, when some of my friends competed in the spin-off...

about a year ago I started reading the site, then Dan suggested that I come here after I expressed some disgust over "another" site....

greatly appreciated! :D