Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin van B is cool people!!

Guest djdimaggio

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]Just finished interviewing Armin van Buuren and I gotta tell you....he's crazy cool, elegantly down to earth , sinfully smart and an all around nice guy. Educated as an attorney and from a well grounded family, this guy is absolutely amazing.

I had a wonderful time sitting and chatting with this guy so stay tuned for the skinny. And there's alot of it. The interview was 45 minutes long but seemed like a minute. A very well spoken young man!

Thanks Armin! See you at Roxy on Friday... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D[/glow]

Armin REALLY loves his fans. He does all kinds of lunches and dinners for his fans with Markus Schulz when they are in town together. Isnt he a doctor also? Or maybe still in med school? Looking forward to reading the interview. :D

he is now a lawyer as well. what a smart guy! I'd almost consider expanding the dutch as friends thing :P

Guest trancemelody

I belive Armin has been a lawyer before he was a DJ/Producer...he actually gave up law to follow his dream....

And yes, he is one of the most down to earth DJs in the world considering he is on top of the charts....

C U all Friday!!!!!

Guest victor_dinaire

indeed he is!

he was at music choice today and i got to meet him. great guy and he deserves to be the man!

Guest JMT

i still hold a grudge against AVB for opium last year. after we waited patiently to meet him right after the show, totally blew me and my friends off. and one of them even spoke dutch to him. >:(

ive seen him a different light since.

Guest LeVeL

Dam that sucks John, that kind of attitude from a an artist to a fan can really affect his fanbase. Sometimes these people forget that any actions that they make towards a fan can affect him. That can make a fan not buy an album, not pay to see him or listen to his music ever again.

Guest JMT

Dam that sucks John, that kind of attitude from a an artist to a fan can really affect his fanbase. Sometimes these people forget that any actions that they make towards a fan can affect him. That can make a fan not buy an album, not pay to see him or listen to his music ever again.

exactly Level.