Dezrok

Erick Morillo

Jason Ojeda

Jonathan Peters

Peter Rauhofer

Skribble

at

Discotheque

17 w.19th st (bet 5th & 6th aves) NYC 11PM-until...

for reduced guestlist reply to this email with HEX in the subject

miami sucksssssssss

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

so many big name djs will just be there chilling etc... I'm sure Debra Cox will be there aswell. Hex put her on the map, and I own every remix....

Saw hex last summer in the booth at space, would someeone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee book him!!

miami sucks

miami sucks

miami sucks

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Guest lyrik

miami sucksssssssss

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

so many big name djs will just be there chilling etc... I'm sure Debra Cox will be there aswell. Hex put her on the map, and I own every remix....

Saw hex last summer in the booth at space, would someeone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee book him!!

miami sucks

miami sucks

miami sucks

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I love Miami. 8)

Guest durrtylexx

Get over it Saleen all you do is complain!!Its getting old, grow some balls and move away if you dont like down here!!But thats one hell of a f'ing party! 8) :P

BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest lyrik

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST :P

Guest durrtylexx

Saleen I agree with you the scene down here will NEVER compare to NY's only once a year and we call that majical time the WMC other than that,Miami is ok.Atleast we have places to go to and events that frequently happen down here.It is what it is.I love Miami!I was up in NJ last week and the weather blew major balls look outside its perfect right now!! 8)

Saleen I agree with you the scene down here will NEVER compare to NY's only once a year and we call that majical time the WMC other than that,Miami is ok.Atleast we have places to go to and events that frequently happen down here.It is what it is.I love Miami!I was up in NJ last week and the weather blew major balls look outside its perfect right now!! 8)

I'd say you've created a perfect nutshell.

LOLOLOL, Crzy tell teh old man I dont use it anymore, too bad he wouldnt know this but never can unglue his fat ass away from his best friend, the comp!!!

Guest durrtylexx

Atleast we have strip clubs where the girls are completly naked and the club serves alcohol... ;D :P 8)

That reminds me, when am I gonna get that back from teh evidence room from the Miami Beach Police, such bullshit, didnt know chocking a few house fans to death was a crime, oh well, you're learn something new everyday!!!

Guest coach

Shouldn't this be on the NYC board?

And, this is why I can't stand squishy web pages. I hate having to scroll back and forth to read posts.

Guest LeVeL

Atleast we have strip clubs where the girls are completly naked and the club serves alcohol... ;D :P 8)

Now your talking, talking about that I was at a strip club last night..LOL 8)