Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Worst Party Known To Man

must be this. These are the parties that everyone hears about though....the cool parties, thankfully, are a bit more underground and definitely have better themes!

Once I commence my column, I will report on some of the cool parties...the ones you dont necessarily get in email, but hear of by word of mouth or from text messages on your mobile ;)

attachment.php?s=&postid=432166

Guest LeVeL

Yo Evan I need to hear about the underground Swingers clubs in New York. Here in Miami their are a couple places so Evan I know you be guy about Town and all so share the info??

Guest LeVeL

it's gonna be a bunch of jersey and LI meatheads bonking heads as they search frantically for eggs!

Dont be misled, the "free bottle tickets" are redeemable not for alcohol, but protein shakes.

LOL, is this a bodybuiler get together we have enough muscle bound idiots here.

Yo Evan I need to hear about the underground Swingers clubs in New York. Here in Miami their are a couple places so Evan I know you be guy about Town and all so share the info??

well what exactly is a swingers club? to be honest im not sure.

"Selective Door Policy" - go f-ck yourself

B'Lo is a very fun bar nonetheless - we should go there soon. Would hate to be stuck in there in a fire situation though. (you have to take an elevator down to the place)

I used to hang with the B-lo girls when i was workin at nisos restaurant around the corner part time over the summer....they were awesome....albethem sluts...we had fun sittin outside smokin cigs and gettin a buzz on before working

"Selective Door Policy" - go f-ck yourself

B'Lo is a very fun bar nonetheless - we should go there soon. Would hate to be stuck in there in a fire situation though. (you have to take an elevator down to the place)

selective door policy can suck my ass when im finished laughing. True exclusivity is silent, not stated blatantly on a cheesy flyer.