Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Delux Tonight!!!!

CrzyC1414779017

Guest JMT

hey sketchy... there is a girl bar tender named amy, really pretty, you'll know it's her, she got real "assetts".

Find her, and tell her Nick sent you, she'll take care of you, she's my personal bartender.. ;)

i know her, my buddy went to h.s. with her. but michelle is the best there.

Guest ddg

had a great time last night...good seeing the clan....good music....great scenery :P....that 2 am thing is just too damn soon..lol...jmt..i think i might start hitting that place up on fridays with you..... 8)

The boys (Spector & Vaughan) tore it up at Delux last night!!!! We had a nice size group and its always great the hang with "the fam". The plan was to go to Space patio after Delux but somehow I got kidnapped and taken to West Palm...which didnt end up being too bad musically.

Ran into Troy at Flow, then headed to L'Orange...nice beats being layed down...some were a little played but hey, at least there is hope for this area. The poor DJ though, he probably thought I was insane when he FINALLY started playing some quality tunes I run up to him and say "Great Job! Dont fuck up this vibe...this is what you NEED!!!!"

Thanks to Troy for the hospitality for the afterparty and thanks to Matt for all that you do for me. I loves ya baby! :-*

Till next time!!!!

Guest trancelator

Had a real good time. Good seeing Carisa, John and Diego. Even saw people from my work... :o

Quality tunes from Spector, will be hitting this place on Fridays and Saturdays again in the future. :)

Guest XxGrOoVeERICxX

Nice place you guys got up there! 8)

Good tunes, hot ladies, can't get any better. Thanks Matt for the patron shot, and everyone else wuzza!

:)

Guest JMT

yes it was a great time, wouldnt miss the delux anniversary for anything. as usual, spector was quality.

glad my few quality peeps all made it, diego, lisa, tony, carisa (nice seeing you for a few seconds here and there, lol) and the suprise guest, patrick.

yeah diego, delux is like my second home, im there most weekends, so anytime.

Guest JMT

werd...baby anne this friday..but im at delux fridays after ;D

john....you gonna hit up baby this friday...??

sounds like its going to be a party, i think ill be hitting it.