Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hockey playoffs anyone

Guest ddg

Guest ddg

the devils picked it up...beating philly at home....any picks for anyone...tampa bay and the devils move on, so do ottawa over toronto, boston moving on too....i dont really give a shit about the west...detroit will mow through them all.......whos gonna ride up with me when devils come down to play tampa bay...lol

Guest ddg

brodeur can stop the "yankees on ice".......their goaltending is weak....see you in the finals beyyotch..you on for friday??

Guest demo909

philly is deeper at every position then the devils and now that stevens is out broduer has to stand on his head even more.....they are lucky if they make it past the flyers my friend

Guest LeVeL

What o you mean...are you talking for the Panthers or are you talking in general because I for one know that the Panthers are in danger of not being a team next year.

Guest demo909

I got the Red Wings to win it all........sorry Diego but better luck with your Devils next year.

Legacy can't carry the wings all the way to the cup. The winner of the Toronto / Ottawa series will be lord stanleys victor this year

Guest JMT

not for nothing, this is hockeys last hurah... after this season it's over for good...

hockey isnt going anywhere next year. what are you smoking?

Guest ddg

i hope its not over...but there is supposed to be a strike or something.....sorry demo..phillys not deeper in every position..bigger maybe yes...but the elias line is on fire...and we will beat philly without stevens...(but we will need him to repeat).......ottawa has torontos number..beat them in 2000, 2001, and 2002....i want turco and dallas to make a run.....

Guest ddg

hmmm....nashville just handed the red wing another asswhippin'........2-2 series.....cant win a series without a goalie... 8)

Guest JMT

hmmm....nashville just handed the red wing another asswhippin'........2-2 series.....cant win a series without a goalie... 8)

yeah, who am i kidding.

goalie is to stanley cup, as pitching is to world series.

if only the dominator could have come back now....

Guest demo909

Well Red Wings won last night so I guess its 3-2 now. One more game to go.

What game did you watch? the wings lost 3-0 last night. the series is tied a 2 games each

Guest LeVeL

Oooooppsss I guess I was watching a previews of one of the games the Red Wings won. Sorry go Red Wings we are still going to win the series.

Guest ddg

LETS GO DEVILS!!! game 4 starting now in jersey....got me my 12 pack and im ready to rock.....by the way..cujo is better then legacy in goal for the wings.....the devils got ottawas number.... ;)

Guest demo909

LETS GO DEVILS!!! game 4 starting now in jersey....got me my 12 pack and im ready to rock.....by the way..cujo is better then legacy in goal for the wings.....the devils got ottawas number.... ;)

Uh oh...already one nothing flyers.....lol :)

Guest ddg

damn...im hammered.... ::) and my devs lost....looks like we need to pull another 2000...down 3-1 to the flyers, came back and won the series...and the cup... ;D

btw...lightning look solid....

Guest demo909

damn...im hammered.... ::) and my devs lost....looks like we need to pull another 2000...down 3-1 to the flyers, came back and won the series...and the cup... ;D

Lightning whooped my Isles. Damn....Martin St. louis....that little man is single handedly gonna carry them to the finals of the east. Oh and having the bouhlin-wall doesn't hurt either

Guest LeVeL

Its ok Buddy better luck next year....... ;)