KARAOKE TOMORROW?

CrzyC1414779017

Guest coach

"La, la, la, laaaaaaaa!" "Me, me, me, meeeeeeeee!"

"hhhhhhhmmmmmmmm"

"do re me fa so la ti do!"

Just warming up.

lol, no windows broke, did they?

You know, I'd be pissed at that except I think I did hear something crack. Oh wait... maybe that was my voice.

Guest coach

Demo, you are a fucking DEAD MAN!

We had the best fucking time. Evan and Carisa are the coolest peeps I've ever met, and Vinnie and Melissa. The rest of you SUCK!

I'll see you all in a few hour at Mansion, right????

Ooooooooh damn! I am still fucking lit as hell!

Guest demo909

sorry coach I had some domestic problems :-\ to take care of last night. It's my first time in 2 months not going on a Weds. I'm glad you guys made it out and saw what fun it is. Next week I'm definately there and will buy you all a round to make up for last night. 8)

sorry coach I had some domestic problems :-\ to take care of last night. It's my first time in 2 months not going on a Weds. I'm glad you guys made it out and saw what fun it is. Next week I'm definately there and will buy you all a round to make up for last night. 8)

Well, you missed my one and only night there Demo!!!! Damn you!!! Hope everything is ok.

What can I say about last night? TOO MUCH FUN!!!! Ev and I woke up from our drunken stupor this morning and were rolling on the floor laughing at the previous nights events. All I can say is....I NEED TO MOVE TO MIAMI!!!! ;)

And yes, I sang. ;D

Guest durrtylexx

Country Bars have some FINE ASS WOMEN.I have gone to Round Up a country bar in Davie and man o man the females where hot.And guys the female ratio was 3 to 1.They also played some rock and hip hop.Although the line dancing thing is pretty dam funny.But I'll go back anytime!! ;)

Country Bars have some FINE ASS WOMEN.I have gone to Round Up a country bar in Davie and man o man the females where hot.And guys the female ratio was 3 to 1.They also played some rock and hip hop.Although the line dancing thing is pretty dam funny.But I'll go back anytime!! ;)

Ive ben there amny times too but CrzyC just doesnt seem to fit the mold there. ;)