Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This song is kinda old...Need I.D. ---- "It'sComin to get ya"

OKay, this one should be quite easy for you guys. I heard this for the first time last summer and then i heard it again 2 weeks ago at exit. It's a girl's voice saying " It's Comin to get ya" over and over again to a building beat and as the drums build she says "it's comin to get ya" more and more frequently until the beat just explodes. It's like da -da- da -na..da- da -da -da- na.

It's like a different song from that point on.

Ok...this can help alot...The "It's comin to get ya " part is pretty old and is on one of the P. oakenfold Cd's. I don't know which one because i don't like his stuff that much. The beat that kicks in is from a 5 year old dance song "you make the world go round " (I think, don't quote me on that)

the song is called "let me show you lizard" by Camirsa vs Mauro Picotto!!!

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!