Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need EXIT Id's People Please!!!!

ok the first one is lillizzy's song.....exactly like a snake charmer's tune that one would play.....or that beat behind "there's a place in france, where the naked ladies dance" snake-charmer beat!!??? Very phat song!!!!!

and draper played around 3 songs which all sounded like pots being banged around, sort of like taking pots and hittin them hard with a bat or something...but all have a phat beat in them!!! any ideas???

and this one may be hard, but if anyone ever saw the movie "Vacation" with Chevy Chase where they go across the country to Wally World....Draper played a song with the exact song when the family finally gets to Wally World at the end of the movie and are running into the park...and racing to get to the entrance!!!!! while they are running to the entrance they play a song, which is the same one draper played with a phat beat in it??? any ideas to any of these

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

yea maybe that mite b mand overboard if it sounds like a video game

the bette midler dub does sound like pots and pans...its that jp dub stuff, all of them sound like pots and pans

i have it tho...in the pots and pans does it sound like "PAY ATTENTION SHUT THE FAWK UP"

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays & TUNNEL saturdays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

hey thanks people...im not back at school but ill check out those songs tonight and let u know how i made out later on tonight...thanks for the songs though!!!!

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

hey peoples ok i did my downloads and you guys/gals did awesome as usual!!! Plasmic Honey-"Chariots Of Fire" was the chevy chase "vacation" song....Safri Duo-"Played Alive" was my pots and pans song!!! and Da Boy Tommy-"Charge" was my snake charmer's song!!!! and i was wondering if there is any similar song to Da Boy Tommy-"Charge" with the same beat but just HARDER!!!!

and another question who sings "MAN OVERBOARD"....cause i dont know what song u are talking about???? and what about Silent Nick-"Diamonds" is that on napster??? but besides that thanks for the ID's!!!!! cwm32.gif

------------------

hey is there anywhere that i can get that song??? Silent Nicks-"Diamonds"??? or who sings the song "Mand Overboard"???? thanks

------------------