Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Frankie Bones

Guest djdimaggio

Is Frankie Bones popular in SOBE?  

1. 1. Is Frankie Bones popular in SOBE?

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]Curious...what does everyone think of Frankie Bones? I'm considering interviewing him...DJ DiMaggio[/glow]

Guest lyrik

[glow=red,2,300]Curious...what does everyone think of Frankie Bones? I'm considering interviewing him...DJ DiMaggio[/glow]

Frankie is another one of those guys that deserves tons of respect for what he did for the scene and bringing it to the masses. Evertime I seen him he put it down and did old school things like talking to the crowd...stopping records etc. I definitely would check him out...I still drop some of his Ghetto technics and one of them is currently in my bag...i forget the # right now. I don't know how much love he would get from Miami though....I seen him about 9 or 10 times back home in Chicago...all at underground events at the peak of that era in the mid 90's

Guest web_norah

well FB has been here before, but i'd say he'd be more remembered amongst the elder clubbing crowd in Miami....

Guest pod

He's more of a rave DJ, thus no bookings in Miami.

He'd do well in a bigger joint like Space probably. It'd be nice to see him without having to put up with scumbag e-tards.

I was in the North East from 94-96 and attended many raves featuring Frankie Bones.

Let me just say that his Live performance is twice as good as any CD he has come out with.

Definitely worth seeing. Maybe in Priveledge he will do well. He spins hard techno.

For those who know, where are my "ZOO" peeps!!!

Guest lyrik

I was in the North East from 94-96 and attended many raves featuring Frankie Bones.

Let me just say that his Live performance is twice as good as any CD he has come out with.

Definitely worth seeing. Maybe in Priveledge he will do well. He spins hard techno.

Werd. He has a unique sound that is all his own...hard house and banging NYC techno.

Guest LeVeL

I believe Frankie Bones is not as famous as a Tiesto or Sasha but he is definetely an influence to the people who listen to EDM. With the right promotion and venue I think he would do exceptionally good. I for one have overlooked him in the past but I would like see him in the future. I think a lot of the people in this site would mind seeing the guy DJ one night.

Guest AlanS

Werd. He has a unique sound that is all his own...hard house and banging NYC techno.

Yep, I saw him back in these days too in the Midwest. I think Privilege is a good choice of venues for him down here, but I doubt he'd pack em in.

Guest Lotto

I have never seen Franky Bones, Butt i have heard alot about him and how became legendary in NY. I would not mind seeing him play!

Guest bcnjunkie

I don't think he's very well known here (even though he's one of founders of the electronic music scene)

Guest lyrik

I don't think he's very well known here (even though he's one of founders of the electronic music scene)

Yep Jorge...but who is very well known here other than the usuals you see playing space.

Guest bcnjunkie

that's very true ! by the way Lyric I met this DJ from Chicago that spins at martini bar in Hollywood, he had a pretty phat track selection !