Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HEy EV, Aryn & Tim...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you are "the Tim"...

I will know by tomorrow whats up with my plans...was supposed to be going to San Juan but work has a way of interfering sometimes. ::)

Any idea what is going on that weekend?

BTW - please don't hesistate to call me "The Tim" all the time...it makes me feel like Donald Trump...

;D :D ;D

Of course you are "the Tim"...

I will know by tomorrow whats up with my plans...was supposed to be going to San Juan but work has a way of interfering sometimes. ::)

Any idea what is going on that weekend?

BTW - please don't hesistate to call me "The Tim" all the time...it makes me feel like Donald Trump...

;D :D ;D

hehehe

No problem

this is the best news all day...of course you're staying with me! Bring teelve gallons of red paint because we are going to paint the entire town red! wowowow im very excited. We will go see Way Out West perform live at avalon and sat night we will go out to dinner, shoppping, maybe we should catch a broadway play then head over to Crobar. the possibilities are endless. strap it on.

this is the best news all day...of course you're staying with me! Bring teelve gallons of red paint because we are going to paint the entire town red! wowowow im very excited. We will go see Way Out West perform live at avalon and sat night we will go out to dinner, shoppping, maybe we should catch a broadway play then head over to Crobar. the possibilities are endless. strap it on.

Evan, I love you to the moon and back!!! :-*

But dont get too excited yet... I will know for sure tomorrow and that also means I will have to cancel my plans with Antonio. Hes none too happy about it!

But, wait a minute...WAY OUT WEST.....I think I just peed a little. lol :o

Guest r3nz0

This thread is already out of control... :P ;D

You ain't seen nothing yet.

BBBBaby, you just ain't seen nothing yet.

I'm awesome!

Guest Idreamofdancing

But, wait a minute...WAY OUT WEST.....I think I just peed a little. lol :o

That is great....ummm...duhhhh..of course you are staying with us...this is great, i'm so glad we will finally be able to chill...what time do you get in on Friday? I am out of the door at work at 5pm, so I will be around...let me know. :o ;D :o