Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday, June 25th--PVD @ Summer Stage

Guest Idreamofdancing

Guest Idreamofdancing

Hello, hello.....this is the event, I have been waiting all year for...tickets are now on sale at www.ticketweb.com and are $37.

Last summer, PVD on a beautiful June day, with the sun beating down on you, in the middle of central park....was truly amazing. I hope this year, the sound system will be a little better. I wasn't uber close, and at times it sounded a bit muffled.

I know it's not right around the corner, but before you know it it will be June...so crazy, this year is tot flying by...what a crazy june...Tiesto @ Avaloin, Tiesto @ Space and PVD @ Summer Stage....better get my dancing shoes in gear here...let's get amped!!!!!!!!!!1 ;D

Guest Idreamofdancing

I know EV, it's really crazy..what about Avagroin?

Crazy, you're ass better be in check here for this event...and obv stay with us....Tim, I expect your presence...and will not accept no for an answer.

Guest JMT

avaloin? hehe

june is busting out all over! i love it. thank god winter is over, we have much to look forward to children.

Did I mention Aryn and I are going to miami in June? Vegas in August? yeah life is good.....

when are you going to be in vegas? i might be heading out there that last weekend.

I know EV, it's really crazy..what about Avagroin?

Crazy, you're ass better be in check here for this event...and obv stay with us....Tim, I expect your presence...and will not accept no for an answer.

I really want to be there...

;D ;D ;D

Guest JMT

John are you saying we will all be in vegas at the same time???? be afraid, be very afraid....

that could very well be! ill know for sure before too long.

Guest LeVeL

I might be going to New York on the weekend of the 25th of June. Isn't that something on the day I am planning to go to New York PVD is playing @ Central park. Is there any talks of an after party or something.

I might be going to New York on the weekend of the 25th of June. Isn't that something on the day I am planning to go to New York PVD is playing @ Central park. Is there any talks of an after party or something.

great news! hope you can make it, luis. let us know, we will show you a good time :D

Guest trancelator

I may be in New York during this time so I will def make it for this if I am. I was dying to see PVD there last year and couldn't make it up. If I'm anywhere near NYC, I won't make the mistake of missing it twice. ;D